Review of Good Sexual Hygiene and Spiritual Attitude

Use this forum to discuss the January 2023 Book of the Month, Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude: Human Ethics by Anthony A. Morris.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=550484

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Maria C Leonard
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-c-leonard.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of Good Sexual Hygiene and Spiritual Attitude

Post by Maria C Leonard »

I read this book and found it a little disappointing. The main reason is because it only spent a [url]short period of time discussing sexual hygiene and it wasn’t very kid friendly. I was under the impression that the book was going to give us lots of ideas about how to speak to our children about how intercourse works and how to be safe, etc. But it really only spent a short period of time explaining the biology of making a baby in the first few pages. After that, the author spent a lot of time, quoting the Bible, and sometimes going off on personal rants about homosexuals, end of times, and how Satan works in peoples lives.

I found the title of the book to be very misleading.

I did, however, enjoy his personal stories that he did share periodically.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

From the book description the author clearly stated people the book would suit more. There is a destructive power in the lies parent sold to their children while growing up as it affects their morality and believe system. He explained the reason why is not convenient for sincere parent to discuss the matter of sex with their children, christians inclusive. So, I find it helpful that he addressed the issue.

I didn't find the title misleading though and I also enjoyed the book the same way you did.

Return to “Discuss "Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude: Human Ethics" by Anthony A. Morris”