Overall rating and opinion of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Use this forum to discuss the February 2023 Book of the Month, "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul" by Mitzi Perdue.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=551978

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Re: Overall rating and opinion of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue

Post by SINGH JAY »

Some publications claim that this book won the award for best biography book. This indicates that its content is unmatched, and reading it will certainly add some value to my life. This book will be of great value to those looking for a clear roadmap to their life's goals.
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by SINGH JAY »

I think Perdue did a fantastic job, from my perspective, by writing about Mark Victor Hansen, who is such a remarkable person. This aids in educating people about the principles, worldview, and similar things that Mark pioneered and pursued in order to become well-known.
Samantha Barnes 3
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-barnes-3.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Samantha Barnes 3 »

I found this book to be very inspiring, useful, and entertaining. Although I did not agree with everything in this book, it truly provided many helpful tidbits to get readers through life.
Elendu Clement Ekechukwu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-clement-ekechukwu.html
Latest Review: Shot Down by Steve Snyder

Post by Elendu Clement Ekechukwu »

Everyone can benefit from Mark Victor Hansen's inspiration to be upbeat, persistent in the face of difficulty, and charitable. There aren't many people I know that can measure up to him. The book has undoubtedly given me the opportunity to think about my life and the changes I could do to improve it.
Meghan Soderholm
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: The Smartest Person in the Room
Currently Reading: Yourself
Bookshelf Size: 10605
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-meghan-soderholm.html
Latest Review: A God-Balanced Life by James Puckett Sr.
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Meghan Soderholm »

I just finished reading the book yesterday and am currently writing my review. I am rating Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless 5 out of 5 stars. Mitzi Perdue did a brilliant job writing the book from a strong connection with Mark and his friends and family so that the reader can connect and learn valuable lessons.
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
James Williams Uzo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bright-u.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by James Williams Uzo »

I learnt to be unapologetically resilient from this book and from Mark's life. That, and other impressive aspects of the book prompts me to rate it 5 out of 5 stars.
Tommy Mayengbam
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tommy-mayengbam.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Tommy Mayengbam »

Overall, it's a great book.

There are various takeaways, but it strongly urges me not to give up on my dreams, which is, I guess, the one thing I love best about the book.

I rated the book 4 out of 5. Given its value, I want to give it a perfect rating, but the book contains too many errors and doesn't deserve a 5-star rating.

Return to “Discuss "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless: Wisdom Behind the Incomparable Chicken Soup for the Soul" by Mitzi Perdue”