Changing Your Amazon Country | If you have trouble getting Kindle books from Amazon, change your Amazon country to USA

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
RAJ BATS
Bookshelf Size: 0
2024 Reading Goal: 1
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Re: Changing Your Amazon Country | If you have trouble getting Kindle books from Amazon, change your Amazon country to

Post by RAJ BATS »

Am very new to this i got a maail saying Review a book ndd download it from amazon kindle...

Mil isss this

TIME SENSITIVE (OFFER ENDING JANUARY 31st): Get paid to review "We are Voulhire" even if if is your first review for us

is the book Time senssitive

or

We aare Voulhire
Ebere Kelvin

Post by Ebere Kelvin »

I am a Nigerian and I have tried to change my country since I couldn't use Nigeria as my country. Using Nigeria there was no way out so I changed to U.s.a but I don't have a u.s.a phone number how do I handle this
Akinpelu Abiola Z
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Akinpelu Abiola Z »

Thanks so much
Fatima Saeed 3

Post by Fatima Saeed 3 »

I am in Ghana and I have tried changing my country to U.S.A but it requires USA phone number and I also don't have USA phone number so how do I handle this issue
Ruthyb

Post by Ruthyb »

How can I change my Amazon country to USA

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”