404 Page Not Found

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
Karen Falcon
Bookshelf Size: 0

404 Page Not Found

Post by Karen Falcon »

Good afternoon, Team.

Spirituality in the 21st Century
by Frank P. Daversa

Via: Android smartphone
Yes, I have successfully read via Kindle on this device before.

*Update: Now I have an email telling me I'm overdue for reporting an error, but none of the report categories offered match my scenario.
After clicking "I need to report an error or problem", I'm presented with these options...

"Yes, take me to support topic" -(here now)

"This book is no longer available for free" - Impossible for me to answer that because I can't get anywhere in the system when I keep encountering 404 errors.

"This file opens but it's incomplete or the..." - Impossible to select this one because once again I cannot even access the book, have not been able to download the file

"The book will not open even after trying" - Cannot select this one because I am not able to access the book to even try

"No, I have successfully downloaded a..." - Cannot select this one for obvious reasons

By no fault of my own, the system thinks I am not following protocol and has flagged me as past-due for status update.

- - - - - - - -

I am new here and the first book I chose to review I encountered a problem. The first link is a '404 Page Not Found'. Okay, so I try the second link and upon entering the gift code, that results in another 404 error. Hm, moving along to report a problem, we're presented with a third option (the light blue box saying to click here to download) - now hitting my third 404 error.

None of the numbered possible resolutions match my scenario because I haven't been able to do anything yet; just hitting roadblocks.

I went to Amazon directly without using any of the links and found the book but I don't see anywhere to plug in the free gift code via this route.

Please advise. Thank you.
Karen Falcon

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”