Problem: Kindle App won't open .mobi file (Solved)

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
Zara Armitage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Re: Problem: Kindle App won't open .mobi file (Solved)

Post by Zara Armitage »

The first time I opened it it worked and was completely fine then I came back and the book just didn’t load
Guadalupe Romero
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Guadalupe Romero »

Hello, I wanted to report that the download went through and of the first error I found on page 9 last paragraph, it says LIVE instead of LOVE
Prabhjit Kaur 1

Post by Prabhjit Kaur 1 »

I downloaded the book but I am unable to access it now .
Cindy Frisbie
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Cindy Frisbie »

Good morning! I am a new reviewer and am excited to begin reading. I am unable to download my chosen book on my Kindle. The book is a .mobi file and when I attempt to download it I get an error message saying "page not found" I have tried all of the suggestions on the forums page to no avail. How shall I proceed? The book is REMF Hurry Up and Wait by Ray Dyer. Any suggestions would be very appreciated. :techie-studyinggray:
Michelle Prochnow

Post by Michelle Prochnow »

Got the error "SORRY page not found" when trying to download my book on my desktop computer. I've been able to go to book pages to purchase plenty of times on Amazon before on my computer.
shadi alabsi

Post by shadi alabsi »

لقد قمت بأختيار خاطئ لمراجعة كتاب..حيث كنت ابحث عن مراجعة كتاب باللغة العربية لأننا لا اجيد اللغة الأنجليزية فهل يتوفر لديكم كتب باللغة العربية للمراجعة وماذا عن الاختيار الخاطئ الذي حدث مني

I've chosen wrong to review a book where you are looking for a book review in Arabic because I'm not good in English.
Do you have books in Arabic for review and What about the wrong choice which i do?
Youssra Saab

Post by Youssra Saab »

I have an emergency situation at home and I will not be able to submit any review about the book.thank you for understanding
Doris Magina 1

Post by Doris Magina 1 »

I downloaded the pdf file but it's not opening
Pooja Shetty 3

Post by Pooja Shetty 3 »

Hello!! I am trying to get the book to read from Kindle app but it is not getting downloaded even after clicking for download
Dante Eichorn

Post by Dante Eichorn »

A Security Authentication Problem Found Place.

I requested an OTP verification code to be sent to me via sms text, unfortunately at that time my network provider's towers must have been down or under maintenance, please note that I'll try again later today.
karen crewe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karen-crewe.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
Reading Device: G8S1LV05133302E6

Post by karen crewe »

I have tried both laptop and kindle fire 10 and every way i try it just takes me to the Amazon site then says "sorry this page is not found"
Karen Fitterer

Post by Karen Fitterer »

I can't download the book I don't get an error it just times out and I don't have a kindle I have a smart phone samsung
karen crewe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-karen-crewe.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
Reading Device: G8S1LV05133302E6

Post by karen crewe »

I have reported this 3 times now that it wont open in Amazon-" no page found"
I keep getting reminders from the club to update whether I have the book or not and that I am reducing " my score" each time they have to remind me. But I cannot do anything if no one answers ort helps me. I dont know what mobi is ! I am trying to open this file on my ipadwhere i read them from
Morongoa Hlangwane

Post by Morongoa Hlangwane »

When I am about to check out my book it need to enter card details for payment. However, it has mentioned that it is for free. I am unable to continue reviewing if I will need to pay.
Katrina Bills 1

Post by Katrina Bills 1 »

Greetings,

We removed ourselves from the book requested to our bookshelf.

Please update status

K Bills

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”