Problem: Kindle App won't open .mobi file (Solved)

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
Kimberly Dent
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Problem: Kindle App won't open .mobi file (Solved)

Post by Kimberly Dent »

:doh: :doh:
No not resolved still same without kindle on laptop. Can't do review.
Wairimu Mimo
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Wairimu Mimo »

I have never tried to open a .mobi file before. I am using the Samsung Galaxy A13. The error message says cannot find an application to perform this action. I have found the file under "My Files" but it resolved after moving the file. I am now able to read the book.
Wairimu Mimo
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Wairimu Mimo »

I have never tried to open a .mobi file before. I am using the Samsung Galaxy A13. The error message says cannot find an application to perform this action. I have found the file under "My Files" but it resolved after moving the file. I am now able to read the book.
Yvette Wilson-Barnes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yvette-wilson-barnes.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Yvette Wilson-Barnes »

The pages do not appear in correct order and additionally some of the letters are jumbled.
Beth Fusco
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Beth Fusco »

I have tried every way to open the book and it's just not letting me
Brian Kessel

Post by Brian Kessel »

OK, so I guess the only thing to do is post to reply here I can’t figure out how to open a new subject. I chose to download the file as a PDF and of course I’m operating for my phone so it open the file in my browser and the type is way too small, and there’s no way to really adjust it in this format. I can’t figure out how to access it in any other real format that’s manipulatable. I wanted to go back and either select the audiobook or a Moby file instead of a Pdf but now the system won’t let me .
Brian Kessel

Post by Brian Kessel »

OK, so I guess the only thing to do is post to reply here I can’t figure out how to open a new subject. I chose to download the file as a PDF and of course I’m operating for my phone so it open the file in my browser and the type is way too small, and there’s no way to really adjust it in this format. I can’t figure out how to access it in any other real format that’s manipulatable. I wanted to go back and either select the audiobook or a Moby file instead of a Pdf but now the system won’t let me .
Priti Mohite

Post by Priti Mohite »

I have tried to download in onto the computer, but it won't do that
Nihmat Obadina

Post by Nihmat Obadina »

I have tried downloading 'the Unfakeable code' but I can't access the ebook even after downloading from the free Kindle app
Robert Hite

Post by Robert Hite »

Code does not open register In Amazon.
ROSELYN CARA
Currently Reading:

Post by ROSELYN CARA »

I have problem of kindle app
Michelle Minter 1
Currently Reading:

Post by Michelle Minter 1 »

I was having a problem with google getting my password unlocked. For over a month. I am feeling a lot better now that I can share feelings with others who like to read as much as I do.
Gila Berlin
Currently Reading: All You'll Never Be (Kindle Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by Gila Berlin »

Amazon would not accept the gift code to get the book. I will try for a different book that might come available.
Maryelizabeth W
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Maryelizabeth W »

Not sure how to address my issue specifically, in a separate manner. However, I just started. And with the link given to redeem code so I can proceed to read the book chosen, I get an error message stating "sorry, we couldn't find that page". I clicked both links, but the first one gave the same message. The second link that is listed as a backup, with a redeem code, is the one currently not working.
Neo Martin Ramsley

Post by Neo Martin Ramsley »

The book just won't open.

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”