Registering my Amazon account on Kindle Paperwhite

Use this forum to discuss the Amazon's Kindle. This is the forum for you if you are deciding whether or not to buy a Kindle, deciding which Kindle to buy, or you already have a Kindle and need help doing something on it, need support or otherwise just want to talk about Kindles.
Nicholet Haumann
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 420
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholet-haumann.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Registering my Amazon account on Kindle Paperwhite

Post by Nicholet Haumann »

I have recently bought a Kindle Paperwhite reader. It works great and I love the long battery life on it. However, I have been struggling to add my Amazon account onto it. It keeps giving me errors so I cannot read the books I got from Amazon. I did connect it to my Wifi. Does anyone have any advice on how I can add my account on my Paperwhite Kindle? Any advice would be much appreciated.
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

NicholetH wrote: 10 Jan 2019, 05:08 I have recently bought a Kindle Paperwhite reader. It works great and I love the long battery life on it. However, I have been struggling to add my Amazon account onto it. It keeps giving me errors so I cannot read the books I got from Amazon. I did connect it to my Wifi. Does anyone have any advice on how I can add my account on my Paperwhite Kindle? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Have you registered the device on Amazon? You can also add it via your Amazon account.

If you have problems doing so, you should contact Amazon about it.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Kindle Discussion and Support”