Overall rating and opinion of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Selimi.

Use this forum to discuss the April 2023 Book of the month, "The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms" by Tony Jeton Selimi.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=505642

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Unfakeable Code®" by Tony Jeton Salimi.

Post by David Chijindu »

The book's cover makes me think it's science fiction even if it's not. The book is excellent, thus I would recommend it to other readers. Most of the time, we tend to be judgmental rather than being honest with ourselves. Thanks to this book, we will discover equilibrium and acceptance in life.
Rocky Ellery James Tumbelaka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 260
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rocky-ellery-james-tumbelaka.html
Latest Review: Under Nazi Noses by John Tepper Marlin (Translator), Erik Schaap (Dutch Author)

Post by Rocky Ellery James Tumbelaka »

I actually liked the cover. The colors are very interesting. The writing style and the message within the book were also incredible. The Unfakeable Code was truly a good read.
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: One Christmas Eve
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-sheila-holt.html
Latest Review: Open Heart by Akil Taher

Post by B Sheila Holt »

The first thing that came to my mind was- don’t judge a book by its cover! The cover was interesting in a weird way, but it did not fit the topics and subjects in the book. In order to appreciate the book, we have to get past the mis-matched cover and read the very well-written wealth of information inside the cover.

Then, I agree… the sample given, did not give us anything to really read and get a feel for what the story was about. We just read the forward, the dedication and other praise-worthy parts, then just a small part of the beginning. Not enough to tell what the book is about.

I think it will be great and will be worth sharing and recommending to others if we can read more of it.
Oceegee Chika Oroke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oceegee-chika-oroke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Oceegee Chika Oroke »

I rate the Unfakeable Code four out of five stars. I find the author's ideas on understanding our authentic self educational. This is because one has to understand one's self before one can appreciate how and why they respond in certain ways to certain things and incidents.
Justin Christensen
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justin-christensen.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Post by Justin Christensen »

the epub version that I was given unfortunately had some errors baked into it that make reading it REALLY difficult. Like, multiple sentences that the document thinks should be occupying the same line so what is presented is a kind of franken-sentence that is a challenge to read. I'm actually really disappointed about it because I was excited to read the book!

What I was able to actually make out seems to meet my expectations but I think I'm going to pick up a different copy. I thought the sample paragraph was intriguing enough to want to read more.
Vine Michael
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vine-michael.html
Latest Review: Always Strive to Be a Better You by Pete Hall

Post by Vine Michael »

Donna Walker 1 wrote: 03 Apr 2023, 23:07 Is anyone else completely put off by the cover of this book? For a book that talks about being your most authentic self, I find the cheesy salesperson picture really ironic. Is this the author? I personally would not trust this person. 
I agree the book cover put me off that it’s difficult to take it seriously and read. The picture of the author felt like an ad on a billboard or something.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

The cover page was a total turn off for me. The first time I saw the book, I immediately thought it was a book about physics and mathematics. Surprisingly, it contains some really inspiring discussions.
OTrain Disene
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flight Quack
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-otrain-disene.html
Latest Review: Mysteries by Graham Wilson

Post by OTrain Disene »

I would rate the book three out of five stars. The writing was seamless and flowing, I found my self cruising while learning. I think that is the best part of it. It is enchanting while being educative. I would definitely recommend to all my friends who would listen.
Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Leslie Kunde »

I will be honest, I found the cover did not in any manner match the book. I never would have guessed it is yet another self-help book. The writer lost me in the long forward and intro pages. I just could not get into this one. Maybe I will try it again another day.
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by SINGH JAY »

The introduction, dedication, and accolades for the book had eaten up half of the sample, I observed. Much of the remaining material was the introduction. Therefore, it failed to provide me with even a basic understanding of the author's specified concepts. In order for the reader to make an informed choice before purchasing this pricey book, I believe the author should think about including additional content in the sample.
SINGH JAY
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-jay.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by SINGH JAY »

I was more interested in the deliberate messages that were conveyed through this book than I was in how the book appeared on the outside. Although I agree that it gave me a bit of skepticism and that the book's title and cover do not seem to convey the same message, I am glad to comprehend and learn more about how people behave.
Stephanie Elizabeth
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 212
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: Do You Remember Me? by Wm M Crouch

Post by Stephanie Elizabeth »

Nisha DSouza wrote: 05 Apr 2023, 13:02
Donna Walker 1 wrote: 03 Apr 2023, 23:07 Is anyone else completely put off by the cover of this book? For a book that talks about being your most authentic self, I find the cheesy salesperson picture really ironic. Is this the author? I personally would not trust this person.
I felt that too. I would have had more faith if there was more content to read in the sample. I almost felt like the author was boasting with all the praises and build-up. I would still want to read the complete book to give it a fair rating.
I agree with this. The cover was quite misleading, and at first glance, I quickly skimmed over it because of the cheesy cover. It wasn't until I actually read the synopsis that I gave it a second shot.
Savina Visintin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-savina-visintin.html
Latest Review: The Leaf Who Felt Grief by Ms Jenna McDaniel

Post by Savina Visintin »

This is a book I read a while ago, but I remember it as a great read. It opened my mind! I also liked the writing style because it allows you to understand the themes well. I like the cover because I think the image of the man in the foreground gives readers confidence.
abstactlemon
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-onwuanaku.html
Latest Review: Mindsponge Theory by Quan-Hoang Vuong

Post by abstactlemon »

I completely agree, for a book that carries as much depth as it does, the cover did not reflect that at all. I almost didn’t pick it up. I’m glad I did thou because it turned out to be a great read.
it is what it is ....
Saima Rahman
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saima-rahman.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Post by Saima Rahman »

I didn't know what I was going to find in the book but it is a beautifully written book. The cover is definitely misleading and I didn't know what to expect. But I am glad I read it, this book with its many lessons is wonderful.

Return to “Discuss "The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms" by Tony Jeton Selimi”