Did the title of the book do justice to it's content?

Use this forum to discuss the April 2023 Book of the month, "The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms" by Tony Jeton Selimi.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=505642

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Oluwasegun Timothy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwaseguntimothy.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Re: Did the title of the book do justice to it's content?

Post by Oluwasegun Timothy »

In my opinion, the title of the book is flawless, and when combined with the cover image, it provides a clear understanding of its contents. Moreover, I consider it to be a unique and innovative choice that effectively sets it apart from other books in the same genre.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

Shelby Ayres wrote: 19 Jun 2023, 13:45 I think the title "The Unfakeable Code" could've been so much better because it leads people to believe there is only one right way or only one path. One size doesn't fit all!
The book's content is kind of basic and general in my own opinion. I didnt really see any new ideas or theories. It was just basically a words of motivation that we gave heard over and over again.
FunkyFlowerLady
Favorite Book: Terms of Service
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-funkyflowerlady.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Post by FunkyFlowerLady »

Sophia_D_Ajayi wrote: 08 May 2023, 05:06 At first glance, I actually thought the book was about mathematics and science. However, I was really surprised and impressed to discover that the book holds philosophical arguments and viewpoints. Talking about the importance of upholding good moral principles and values and adopting some good beliefs as well.
Haha same! Although the cover is a bit misleading, the book did actually provide value.
TebogoM
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tebogo-baloyi.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by TebogoM »

Yes, the title of the book did do Justice to its content by teaching the reader about disciple, focus, and knowing the principles of good morality, especially in this model world we live in.
Melody Otieno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melody-otieno.html
Latest Review: Ain’t She Pretty by Barry J Kughn

Post by Melody Otieno »

Yeah sure because I can't let go book from my hands
Zainab Wasif
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainab-wasif.html
Latest Review: Break up with him now by Lena Lubinka

Post by Zainab Wasif »

As I read through the book, I was convinced that the book did justice to the title. I particularly liked how Tony convinced his readers that they can ditch their old outdated programming and adopt a newer upgraded version through awareness.
Zippy Kerubo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zippy-kerubo.html
Latest Review: Making Life-Changing Decisions by Victor Chukwu

Post by Zippy Kerubo »

Yeah 100% the book did justice to the title
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: Sh*t Happens by Gavin L James.
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

I like the title, as I've interpreted it in two ways. Firstly, your unfakeable self is the one lying deep inside, as the book suggests. Next, there are many codes that are in our lives; some we choose to apply, and some we run away from. If our unfakeable self is allowed to embrace other codes, our futures may be forever changed. I don't think there is one unfakeable code for all; we have to be ready to choose and accept the right one for us. I feel that the title is hinting towards that choice.
Christopher Sublett
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christopher-sublett.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christopher Sublett »

Absolutely, I believe that the title of the book and the content of the subject matter discussed are in alignment with each other. Life, itself, is a web of connections that allow us to network in the system of humanity to be coded with instructions to work and function successfully in this world. Similarly, our unfakeable code is unique to each individual to decode how we function in life from our own, unique experiences to achieve a well-balanced life or not.
Christopher Sublett
Reviewer@OnlineBookClub.org
:bookclub-square:
Follow
http://twitter.com/ChrisRSublett
http://pinterest.com/christopher_sublett
http://linkedin.com/in/chris-sublett
http://facebook.com/christopher.sublett.77

http://tumblr.com/christophersublett
Angie Fernandez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1083
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angie-fernandez.html
Latest Review: Level 1 Decodable Phonics Reader-Short Vowels by Sara Gross

Post by Angie Fernandez »

In my opinion, the title of the book was perfect for the content. Tony Selimi does an excellent job of describing how we hide our authentic selves. He also provides tools to help us reveal our “unfakeable” selves much like we would reprogram a computer with new code. Finally, he shows his readers how to master their emotions, face their fears, reclaim their power, and live fulfilling lives.
Iota
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iota.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Iota »

I was looking forward to read this book. From the title it seemed about computer coding. But from replies here , it seems that it is another self- help book. I think book title plays a very important role in attracting and keeping the interested audience. For sure, the different title could have been more appropriate. Something that is suitable but also does not impart a vibe from totally different genre.
Yasmine M
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yasmine-m.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Yasmine M »

The title of the book makes sense while reading the book. The author did make the point to draw an analogy between computer coding and the brain functioning.
Francis Ignacio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimaobi-ignatius-egenti.html
Latest Review: Jack by J.S.Parker

Post by Francis Ignacio »

That code threw me off at the instant but I was glad that I stuck around and read this very wonderful book.
Latest Review: Jack by J.S.Parker
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

This book's title really did justice to the content because it emphasis the need to be authentic which reenforces the code to be unfakeable. I would say yes to the answer above.
Clauson Justin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: The Making, the Rise, and the Future of the Speakingman-fourth edition by Dan M Mrejeru

Post by Clauson Justin »

Sophia Damilola Ajayi wrote: 08 May 2023, 05:06 At first glance, I actually thought the book was about mathematics and science. However, I was really surprised and impressed to discover that the book holds philosophical arguments and viewpoints. Talking about the importance of upholding good moral principles and values and adopting some good beliefs as well.
I agree with this. I thought the book was about coding and I did not want to look at it at all until I read a review of the book. I think the subtitle explains more but if I had simply seen the title, I would not have picked up the book.

Return to “Discuss "The Unfakeable Code®: Take Back Control, Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms" by Tony Jeton Selimi”