***Spoiler Alert—do not answer this question until you have finished the book***

Use this forum to discuss the May 2023 Book of the Month, "Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures" by Catherine A. Pepe
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=551491

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Nganyi Humphrey
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nganyi-humphrey.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Re: ***Spoiler Alert—do not answer this question until you have finished the book***

Post by Nganyi Humphrey »

My line of thought was similar to yours since I thought it was Tiffany who wrote the first note due to jealousy. However, after the second note, I had doubts whether it was Tiffany who wrote the notes.
Isha Suthar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isha-suthar.html
Latest Review: Bright Expanse by Daniel Zeigler

Post by Isha Suthar »

I thought that too, Tiffany had to be the one who wrote notes. It all added up until the notes started becoming more and more threatening. Now, I'm just blank. Who wrote the notes?
Samina Moiyadi
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Unlight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samina-moiyadi.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Samina Moiyadi »

I could not guess the main culprit. I too thought that it was Tiffany. Having said that, I was not very curious about the mystery in this book. I was more excited about the involvement of Grandma Gang.
Angie Fernandez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1082
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angie-fernandez.html
Latest Review: Level 1 Decodable Phonics Reader-Short Vowels by Sara Gross

Post by Angie Fernandez »

I figured the author would make the bully someone hard to figure out since it was a “mystery”. Therefore, it didn’t cross my mind that Tiffany would be involved. However, I also thought it was very clever the way the author did involve Tiffany in the bullying as she did.
Jacob Mamman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacob-mamman.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Post by Jacob Mamman »

No idea. I thought it was Tiffany.
Chinazo Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 314
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinazo-anozie.html
Latest Review: Overcoming Anxiety and Depression by Lillyin Love

Post by Chinazo Anozie »

I honestly didn't think it was Justin, especially because the book didn't really talk about him previous to the reveal. I also thought that Tiffany was the culprit.
Princewill Uchenna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

I thought Tiffany, there was no Justin. Only when Tiffany confessed was there a proper bully. It would have been indeed a different story if Tiffany was the one who wrote the notes, plus we all could say that we knew it.

Return to “Discuss"Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures" by Catherine A. Pepe”