What are your traditions when you celebrate Mother's Day?

For May 2023, we will be reading books focusing on Mother-Daughter/Son Relationships to celebrate Mother's Day!
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 559
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: GPS para el cielo by Jose Rafael Nunez Patino
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

What are your traditions when you celebrate Mother's Day?

Post by Heidi M Simone »

Let's share what we usually do with our moms or mother figures for Mother's Day!

Is there a tradition that you and/or family do? Is there something that you particularly love doing?
Heidi

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
Rosesbookpicks
Favorite Book: Small Spaces
Currently Reading: A school for good and evil
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosesbookpicks.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Rosesbookpicks »

Heidi M Simone wrote: 04 May 2023, 20:52 Let's share what we usually do with our moms or mother figures for Mother's Day!

Is there a tradition that you and/or family do? Is there something that you particularly love doing?
We greet our mothers and give them some flowers and cards. And most of the time, we spend time with them like going shopping with them. It's nice to be with my mother but not just only Mother's Day, it also be every day:)
Heidi M Simone
Currently Reading:

Post by Heidi M Simone »

BeccaHeart wrote: 08 May 2023, 06:51
Heidi M Simone wrote: 04 May 2023, 20:52 Let's share what we usually do with our moms or mother figures for Mother's Day!

We greet our mothers and give them some flowers and cards. And most of the time, we spend time with them like going shopping with them. It's nice to be with my mother but not just only Mother's Day, it also be every day:)
Aww, I love that!

One of the things we also do with my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law is have Mother's Day breakfast at a restaurant, and have the mothers pick flowers afterwards while the kids (us) pay for them. Usually, they're outdoor flowers. We always go to the same place. Last year, my son went for the first time and he really loved seeing all the different colored flowers, which is an added cuteness to the tradition. :)
Heidi

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
Rosesbookpicks
Favorite Book: Small Spaces
Currently Reading: A school for good and evil
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosesbookpicks.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Rosesbookpicks »

Heidi M Simone wrote: 09 May 2023, 14:24

Aww, I love that!

One of the things we also do with my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law is have Mother's Day breakfast at a restaurant, and have the mothers pick flowers afterwards while the kids (us) pay for them. Usually, they're outdoor flowers. We always go to the same place. Last year, my son went for the first time and he really loved seeing all the different colored flowers, which is an added cuteness to the tradition. :)

Breakfast at a restaurant is an excellent idea to celebrate with your mother! My mother also loved flowers! We would like to travel to another city with my mom:)
Heidi M Simone
Currently Reading:

Post by Heidi M Simone »

Rosesbookpicks wrote: 11 May 2023, 07:24
Heidi M Simone wrote: 09 May 2023, 14:24

Aww, I love that!

Breakfast at a restaurant is an excellent idea to celebrate with your mother! My mother also loved flowers! We would like to travel to another city with my mom:)
It is a nice tradition! :)

I like the traveling to another city with your mom. I'm sure she enjoys that! :)
Heidi

Return to “May 2023 Genre Discussion”