Overall rating and opinion of "The Smartest Person in the Room" by Christian Espinosa

This is the June 2023 Book of the Month discussion forum. Use this forum to discuss the June 2023 Book of the Month, "The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity" by Christian Espinosa
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=487757

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Rishaunda Lynnette Britton
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rishaunda-lynnette-britton.html
Latest Review: The Confabulations of Toulouse Lechat by Richard Trebilcock

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Smartest Person in the Room" by Christian Espinosa

Post by Rishaunda Lynnette Britton »

I rate this book five out of five stars. The author's writing style was easy to follow and the several issues raised in this book are crucial; it brings a lot of some into son critical thinking. In fact, I found even the book's title very appealing.
Juma Florence
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juma-florence.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak
Signature Addition: Juma. Official Reviewer Representative

Post by Juma Florence »

This was a very enjoyable book to read. I was able to understand some of the larger words used and the acronyms thanks to the good job they did leaving the definitions in the book. They also included some of their life events which I was able to relate to. I would definitely recommend this book to a friend.
Juma. Official Reviewer Representative
MARJORIE obeso
Favorite Book: Worldlines
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marjorie-obeso.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by MARJORIE obeso »

as I am not an I.T. graduate I don't have much knowledge about cybersecurity, as I understand from the book that we need to keep our personal info secure in the online world that we have, to avoid hacking our account. Which is very important nowadays,
Shirley Ann Riddern Labzentis
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shirley-ann-riddern-labzentis.html
Latest Review: The Girls in the Hall by Tony Andras
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 70%

Post by Shirley Ann Riddern Labzentis »

Cybersecurity is certainly something to worry about. People have to understand that there are hackers out there that are just waiting for you to fall for their scams. I hate it when people will click on every email or link that they receive and then wonder why they were hacked.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know which one you are going to get!"
Rahul Singh 29
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahul-singh-29.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Rahul Singh 29 »

Today our world is surrounded by computers. Everyone is carrying atleat on smartphone not only to make calls but also we use it for entertainment, we store personal data in it and the fun part is, it has a software which can be hacked. Hackers even steel data from government websites and let me tell you hacking government websites are no joke. This is the real threat.
Life is a play where we are the actors and the audience, We laugh and cry, love and hate, create and destroy,
We seek to know ourselves and others, to belong and to be free, We accept what we can and change what we must.

Return to “Discuss "The Smartest Person in the Room: The Root Cause and New Solution for Cybersecurity" by Christian Espinosa”