Overall rating and opinion of "Nimue: Freeing Merlin" by Ayn Cates Sullivan

Use this forum to discuss the September 2023 Book of the Mont, Nimue: Freeing Merlin by Ayn Cates Sullivan.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=496905

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Clauson Justin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: The Making, the Rise, and the Future of the Speakingman-fourth edition by Dan M Mrejeru

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Nimue: Freeing Merlin" by Ayn Cates Sullivan

Post by Clauson Justin »

I loved Merlin and I was simply excited to get this book on my hands. It did not disappoint. This plot was well executed by the author and the world-building was perfect. The book receives a perfect rating from me.
Princewill Uchenna
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

I rated it 3 out of 4. I really enjoyed it, but the writing style was so different from what I'm used to that I got confused more than once. I will admit, though, that I am a sucker for anything related to Arthurian legend, so I was completely enthralled by the storyline, even if it was a bit confusing at times.

Return to “Discuss "Nimue: Freeing Merlin" by Ayn Cates Sullivan”