Would you recommend reading the other book(s) in this series before reading this one?

Use this forum to discuss the September 2023 Book of the Mont, Nimue: Freeing Merlin by Ayn Cates Sullivan.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=496905

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Re: Would you recommend reading the other book(s) in this series before reading this one?

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

I found the earlier entries in the series here. Nimue was an easy and enjoyable standalone read. Now, my curiosity is piqued as a fellow reader suggests that the first book is the best.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Neha Panikar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neha-panikar.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Neha Panikar »

Christell Lindeque wrote: 24 Jan 2024, 09:33
Neha Panikar wrote: 23 Nov 2023, 12:01 Thanks a lot, everyone, for your inputs. I have started reading, and I cannot put the book down!! It predicts I need 3 hours to finish this book. Now I just have to find 3 hours lol !!!!
And someone mentioned that the first book is their favourite! If this one is getting you hooked, imagine how much the first one will get you hooked.
Oh yes!! Indeed!! How do you find them?

Return to “Discuss "Nimue: Freeing Merlin" by Ayn Cates Sullivan”