Overall rating and opinion of "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long

This is the October 2023 Book of the Month discussion forum. Use this forum to discuss the October 2023 Book of the Month, "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=468791

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Hella Layot
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hella-layot.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long

Post by Hella Layot »

This is an amazing legal thriller. The author's legal experience is reflected in the writing. The twists and turns are captivating. I was unable to put the book down. The cover was apt. The humanitarian touch without sacrificing entertainment value was quite appealing to me. The conclusion was superb. The bonding shared by Ted and Dave is touching.
Hella Layot
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Hella Layot »

This is an amazing legal thriller. The author's legal experience is reflected in the writing. The twists and turns are captivating. I was unable to put the book down. The cover was apt. The humanitarian touch without sacrificing entertainment value was quite appealing to me. The conclusion was superb. The bonding shared by Ted and Dave is touching.
Hella Layot
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Hella Layot »

Hella Layot
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Hella Layot »

Princewill Uchenna
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

I've always been looking for courtroom thriller books. I've watched so many courtroom dramas and movies.

Return to “Discuss "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long”