Overall rating and opinion of "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long

This is the October 2023 Book of the Month discussion forum. Use this forum to discuss the October 2023 Book of the Month, "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long.
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=468791

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Overall rating and opinion of "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long

Post by Melisa Jane »

This is a discussion topic for the October 2023 Book of the Month, "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long

What is your overall opinion of the book? What do you like most about it? What do you like least? What did you think of the writing style? What genre is the book? What genres are woven into the text? What did you think of the cover and title? What was the greatest lesson you learned from the book? Will you recommend the book to other people? Why or why not?

Please remember to add your actual rating using the book's page on the Bookshelf.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 179
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: The Attenuating Puritan by Robert McGuiness

Post by Seetha E »

This is an amazing legal thriller. The author's legal experience is reflected in the writing. The twists and turns are captivating. I was unable to put the book down. The cover was apt. The humanitarian touch without sacrificing entertainment value was quite appealing to me. The conclusion was superb. The bonding shared by Ted and Dave is touching.
Jacob Mamman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacob-mamman.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Post by Jacob Mamman »

What a fascinating and skillfully written book! It was an interesting novel with some dramatic scenes (which I won't reveal here) that genuinely made my heart race. It was extremely fantastic and one of the most realistic trial novels I have ever read. One of the best legal thriller books I've ever read, I should add. I'd rate it with five stars.
Isha Suthar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isha-suthar.html
Latest Review: Bright Expanse by Daniel Zeigler

Post by Isha Suthar »

I've always been looking for courtroom thriller books. I've watched so many courtroom dramas and movies.
Isha Suthar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Isha Suthar »

Please suggest me other courtroom thrillers while I go and read this one.
Isha Suthar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Isha Suthar »

Oh!
Could anyone suggest me some more Rom-com books too? I've been craving for some Rom-Coms lately. I just finished reading, "Why Does My Puppy Have Blue Eyes?" It was an amazing book.
Seetha E

Post by Seetha E »

Budding Author wrote: 29 Sep 2023, 03:16 Please suggest me other courtroom thrillers while I go and read this one.
There are 2 more in the same series that you will want to check out once you have finished reading this one.
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Tour of Duty
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.

Post by Rupali Mishra »

What a wonderful, expertly written book! It was a good book with several dramatic parts that really got my heart racing. It was one of the most spectacular and realistic trial novels I've ever read.
Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Leslie Kunde »

I would call this one a legal thriller. I usually find this type of book dry and boring. This one I liked. It kept me guessing what the out come would be. I like the writing style, with the easy flow of words and a good hand at turn of phrases.
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
Currently Reading: The Next Great Discovery
Bookshelf Size: 771
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bertha-jackson.html
Latest Review: Bailout Conspiracy by Frank Latell

Post by Bertha Jackson »

This book is one of the best crime thrillers I have read. I was disappointed that I had to give it a rating of 3 out of 4 stars due to the number of errors I encountered. Reading about the manufacturing of tires was a little boring, but it was essential to the story's plot.
Bertha R. Jackson :D
Book Reviewer at OnlineBookClub.org
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Tour of Duty
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: The Adventurers of Uncle Billy & Ross by Solon Phillips, Esq.

Post by Rupali Mishra »

Seetha E wrote: 28 Sep 2023, 11:34 This is an amazing legal thriller. The author's legal experience is reflected in the writing. The twists and turns are captivating. I was unable to put the book down. The cover was apt. The humanitarian touch without sacrificing entertainment value was quite appealing to me. The conclusion was superb. The bonding shared by Ted and Dave is touching.
I'm intrigued by your comments enough to pick up this book as well.
Seetha E

Post by Seetha E »

Rupali Mishra wrote: 01 Oct 2023, 09:43
Seetha E wrote: 28 Sep 2023, 11:34 This is an amazing legal thriller. The author's legal experience is reflected in the writing. The twists and turns are captivating. I was unable to put the book down. The cover was apt. The humanitarian touch without sacrificing entertainment value was quite appealing to me. The conclusion was superb. The bonding shared by Ted and Dave is touching.
I'm intrigued by your comments enough to pick up this book as well.
Hope you enjoy the book as much as I did. Happy reading!
RJ Reviews
Currently Reading: Weep For Love
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rj-reviews.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
Reading Device: 1400697484
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 104%

Post by RJ Reviews »

After reading the official review, I picked his book up despite its sheer volume. Then couldn't put it down. I was really intrigued by the title. As the story progressed, the tension became intense. It's an expertly written courtroom thriller.
"The gods grow jealous of too much contentment anywhere, and they show their displeasure all of a sudden.” - R. K. Narayan, Maldudi Days
Kendal Low
Currently Reading: As Good As Dead
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendal-low.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Kendal Low »

I haven’t read the book yet, but I’m definitely wanting to after reading these replies! Everyone has made it sound so interesting!
Kendal Low
Currently Reading: As Good As Dead
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendal-low.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Kendal Low »

Bertha Jackson wrote: 01 Oct 2023, 08:37 This book is one of the best crime thrillers I have read. I was disappointed that I had to give it a rating of 3 out of 4 stars due to the number of errors I encountered. Reading about the manufacturing of tires was a little boring, but it was essential to the story's plot.
This sounds like a really great read. It’s a pity about the errors, I’m hoping it doesn’t take too much away from the book.

Return to “Discuss "The Impossible Mock Orange Trial (Ted Born Courtroom Series Book 1)" by Thad G. Long”