Banned Account

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Maddie Murrow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Banned Account

Post by Maddie Murrow »

Hi,

My account was banned and I appealed as I did make a mistake on the books I reviewed and was banned for but I want to keep reviewing. I took the time to read those book (and hated most of them) and want to be able to keep reading and reviewing. I followed the steps to go to facebook and like and comment my code and it says I can submit to ban but its been a month or so and I still haven't been unbanned. What can I do to change that?
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Maddie Murrow wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 16:51 Hi,

My account was banned and I appealed as I did make a mistake on the books I reviewed and was banned for but I want to keep reviewing. I took the time to read those book (and hated most of them) and want to be able to keep reading and reviewing. I followed the steps to go to facebook and like and comment my code and it says I can submit to ban but its been a month or so and I still haven't been unbanned. What can I do to change that?
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Has a moderator responded to your comment on the Facebook post?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Maddie Murrow
Currently Reading:

Post by Maddie Murrow »

Melissa Jane wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 00:08

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Has a moderator responded to your comment on the Facebook post?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Yes a woman responded to my comment on facebook and it still didn't change anything on my account.
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Maddie Murrow wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 10:55

Hi,

Thank you.
Melissa.
Yes a woman responded to my comment on facebook and it still didn't change anything on my account.
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. Please check your ban notice; does it give instructions for the next steps?

Thank you, and have a lovely day,
Kirsi
Maddie Murrow
Currently Reading:

Post by Maddie Murrow »

Kirsi C wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 17:39
Maddie Murrow wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 10:55

Hi,

Thank you.
Melissa.
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. Please check your ban notice; does it give instructions for the next steps?

Thank you, and have a lovely day,

Hi,
This is what my Reviewer page says,
You cannot view this page because your account has been removed from the review team.
You submitted one or more inaccurate Post Review Questionnaires, which is considered to indicate skim reading.
You will not be able to use the review team anymore. However, we still invite you to use the website and the forums.
During the account review process that occurs when a ban is initiated, we have discovered one more inaccurate PRQs associated with your account. Thus, to appeal your ban you must resolve the inaccurate PRQs using the following links.

And then I went to the links and resolved them and it still says I'm banned.
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Maddie Murrow wrote: 28 Mar 2023, 12:45 Hi,
You cannot view this page because your account has been removed from the review team.
You submitted one or more inaccurate Post Review Questionnaires, which is considered to indicate skim reading.
You will not be able to use the review team anymore. However, we still invite you to use the website and the forums.
During the account review process that occurs when a ban is initiated, we have discovered one more inaccurate PRQs associated with your account. Thus, to appeal your ban you must resolve the inaccurate PRQs using the following links.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you tell me what your responses were to those PRQs? Screenshots of those responses would be most helpful.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Maddie Murrow
Currently Reading:

Post by Maddie Murrow »

Kaitlyn Canedy wrote: 28 Mar 2023, 12:57

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you tell me what your responses were to those PRQs? Screenshots of those responses would be most helpful.
I added a screenshot to this.
Attachments
screenshot of PQR
screenshot of PQR
Screenshot (8).png (698.06 KiB) Viewed 600 times
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Maddie Murrow wrote: 28 Mar 2023, 14:02

Hi,

Hi there,

And thank you for the screenshot. However, you need to open the PRQ disputes and screenshot what is shown there. That way we can see your answers.

Thank you,
Kirsi
Maddie Murrow
Currently Reading:

Post by Maddie Murrow »

Kirsi C wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 03:23

Hi,

Hi there,

And thank you for the screenshot. However, you need to open the PRQ disputes and screenshot what is shown there. That way we can see your answers.

Thank you,
So sorry, here are the screenshots of the PQRS.
Attachments
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (10).png (605.26 KiB) Viewed 582 times
Screenshot (11).png
Screenshot (11).png (680.81 KiB) Viewed 582 times
Maddie Murrow
Currently Reading:

Post by Maddie Murrow »

Maddie Murrow wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 11:09
Kirsi C wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 03:23

Hi there,

Thank you,
So sorry, here are the screenshots of the PQRS.
Can anyone help me with this issue now?
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. From the screenshot, it appears you marked that you submitted ban inaccurate PRQ, which means either you did not read the books, or you only skim-read them.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”