Problem (Resolved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Zaynah Hussain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zaynah-hussain.html
Latest Review: IslanD-25 by Alan Doer

Problem (Resolved)

Post by Zaynah Hussain »

Hello, I was just wondering how can I get my money. I understand that it can only be from paypal and I have linked my paypal account. I have also done 5 book reviews and I understand the first one is for free but when do I get my money for the other? Also, how do I earn more than $5 per book review?
Thank you.
Latest Review: IslanD-25 by Alan Doer
Husky03
Favorite Book: The Digital Fortress
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-husky03.html
Latest Review: The Fight for Sleep by Thad R Harshbarger

Post by Husky03 »

Zaynah Hussain wrote: 29 Apr 2023, 13:10 Hello, I was just wondering how can I get my money. I understand that it can only be from paypal and I have linked my paypal account. I have also done 5 book reviews and I understand the first one is for free but when do I get my money for the other? Also, how do I earn more than $5 per book review?
Thank you.
Hi! For the payment timeframes please check this link.
viewtopic.php?p=1214433#p1214433

As for how to earn more than $5 per book review, how much you earn depends on your Reviewer Level and Score, you can check the details in the Reviewer Score page in the Levels Table section. Hope this helps, :tiphat:
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: My Yellow Brick Road by Patrick J Roelle Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Zaynah Hussain wrote: 29 Apr 2023, 13:10 Hello, I was just wondering how can I get my money. I understand that it can only be from paypal and I have linked my paypal account. I have also done 5 book reviews and I understand the first one is for free but when do I get my money for the other? Also, how do I earn more than $5 per book review?
Thank you.
Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the delay in answering your message. I see that Husky03 already answered to your question.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”