Delete account [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Becky McMoil
Bookshelf Size: 0

Delete account [resolved]

Post by Becky McMoil »

I have been searching how to delete my account. I am unable to commit the time right now. I don't know how to quit the book I was reading. Please delete my account or give exact directions how I do that.
Becky McMoil
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: My Yellow Brick Road by Patrick J Roelle Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Becky McMoil wrote: 20 Dec 2022, 12:21 I have been searching how to delete my account. I am unable to commit the time right now. I don't know how to quit the book I was reading. Please delete my account or give exact directions how I do that.
Becky McMoil
Hi, Becky,

And thank you for reaching out. If you think you might once want to come back, kindly note that you do not necessarily need to delete your account. You can also just cancel your current book and leave the account as it is.

You can cancel the book by choosing 'cannot finish' option from your Update Tab. After the book has been canceled, you can delete your account via your contact form, that is, if you still wish to do so.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thanks, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Honey Shaikh

Post by Honey Shaikh »

Hello,
I was wondering if I could delete my account here on Onlinebookclub? Not because it isn't a good site, it definitely is. But I don't think I will be active here from now onwards.
De Franco Kim

Post by De Franco Kim »

I want my account deleted
kidist Asrat
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion

Post by kidist Asrat »

I want to delete my account.
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: My Yellow Brick Road by Patrick J Roelle Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Hi all,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your question. Kindly note that if you do decide to delete your account, it cannot be undone in case you change your mind in the future. If you still wish to delete your account, you can do it via your contact form, here's the link for reference: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”