Social media [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Fajarr
Currently Reading: Wuthering Heights
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fajarr.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann

Re: Social media [resolved]

Post by Fajarr »

How can I change my the facebook account link i submitted with another account link
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Fajarr wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 15:38 How can I change my the facebook account link i submitted with another account link
Hi.

Thank you for the inquiry. Are you referring to the daily Giveaway social media links? Please clarify.

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Fajarr
Currently Reading: Wuthering Heights
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fajarr.html

Post by Fajarr »

Melissa Jane wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 02:30
Fajarr wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 15:38 How can I change my the facebook account link i submitted with another account link
Hi.

Thank you for the inquiry. Are you referring to the daily Giveaway social media links? Please clarify.

Thank you.
yes I am
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Fajarr wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 14:08
Melissa Jane wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 02:30
Hi.

Thank you.
yes I am
Hello.

Thank you for reaching out. If your Facebook information has been added to your OBC account, you cannot change it. Is there a reason you need to add a different account?

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 91201
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1877%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

Hi help me find my Facebook give away tab so I can edit it on my social media page I only see the twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn the Facebook part is missing help me fix it so my comments can get approved TIA
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Margi zuu202 wrote: 28 Sep 2022, 21:05 Hi help me find my Facebook give away tab so I can edit it on my social media page I only see the twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn the Facebook part is missing help me fix it so my comments can get approved TIA
Hi.

Thank you very much for reaching out. To verify your Facebook account, you need to click here to get your Facebook verification code. You can then comment with the verification code on this Facebook post. An admin will then add your Facebook details to your OBC account. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

~ Scott Hughes
Margi zuu202

Post by Margi zuu202 »

Hey I'm un- abe to get to that should I share my URL see if it would help Melissa TIA
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 381
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Eternal Hero by William Grace
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Margi zuu202 wrote: 30 Sep 2022, 05:05 Hey I'm un- abe to get to that should I share my URL see if it would help Melissa TIA
Hi Margi,

Which link does not work for you and what error message do you see? Is your Facebook account at least two years old?

Thanks,

ButterscotchCherrie (Official Reviewer Representative)
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Margi zuu202

Post by Margi zuu202 »

No error ( message) all the links are working just found out after login in using the weblink , it's only the admin to approve my Facebook post on( online book club.org )daily give away , just hear I have to wait for two years for my fabook comment to be approved on daily give
away .
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 512
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Margi zuu202 wrote: 30 Sep 2022, 10:58 No error ( message) all the links are working just found out after login in using the weblink , it's only the admin to approve my Facebook post on( online book club.org )daily give away , just hear I have to wait for two years for my fabook comment to be approved on daily give
away .
Hi Margi,

Thanks for letting us know. Once your Facebook account is over two years old, your comments will show on the Facebook group posts. Until then, please do not confirm the Facebook bonus entry, as there is a risk for disqualification and loss of all accumulated points. Thanks!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Opeyemi Mustapha
Currently Reading: The Littlest Witness
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-opeyemi-mustapha.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Opeyemi Mustapha »

I can't see link to post on my social media Page.
What do I do
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: My Yellow Brick Road by Patrick J Roelle Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Opeyemi Mustapha wrote: 27 Jun 2023, 10:26 I can't see link to post on my social media Page.
What do I do
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your question. I am sorry, but I am not sure which link you are referring to? Is this related to your published reviews or the Daily Giveaway? Kindly clarify.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”