Changing username? [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Nganyi Humphrey
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nganyi-humphrey.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Re: Changing username?

Post by Nganyi Humphrey »

Hello,
Please change my username to Nganyi Humphrey
Thanks in advance.
Jelly_J
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jelly-j.html
Latest Review: Annihilation by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Jelly_J »

Hello please I'd like to change my username to Jelly_J.
Thanks in advance.
Rebecca _N_333
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Rebecca _N_333 »

Can my name be changed to Rebecca N or
Rebecca _N_333

Thank you
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Nganyi Humphrey wrote: 12 Jul 2022, 12:35 Hello,
Please change my username to Nganyi Humphrey
Thanks in advance.
Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. I have just now changed your username. If you have any other questions, let me know. Thanks.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Jelly_J wrote: 12 Jul 2022, 16:06 Hello please I'd like to change my username to Jelly_J.
Thanks in advance.
Hello. Thanks for the request. I have just now changed your username. If you need anything else, let me know. Thanks.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Rebecca _N_333 wrote: 14 Jul 2022, 08:21 Can my name be changed to Rebecca N or
Rebecca _N_333

Thank you
Hello. Thank you for the request. Your first choice is already taken. So I changed your username to your second choice. If you need anything else, let me know.
Thanks.

~ Scott Hughes
novitasolossa
Favorite Book: How to Live a Life of Hope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37

Post by novitasolossa »

Hello, I'm sorry in advance. I really like this name but it looks like I need to change to my real name for account verification. Can you help change to "novita solossa". Thank you!
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

zxevon wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 07:49 Hello, I'm sorry in advance. I really like this name but it looks like I need to change to my real name for account verification. Can you help change to "novita solossa". Thank you!
Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. You can now change your username via the announcement on your review team page. Click on it and you will be able to change it. If you are unable to change it, let me know and I will change it for you. Thanks.

~ Scott Hughes
Lori Phoenix
Favorite Book: This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness
Currently Reading: The Castle Of Troubled Souls Hotel
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reading Device: B071KGVXVS

Post by Lori Phoenix »

Melissa Jane wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 06:18
Lori Kansy wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 17:55 May I please have my name changed also?
Hello. Thanks for the inquiry. Yes, you may. Which username would you prefer? Thanks.
I'm sorry it's taken me quite awhile to reply!
Lori Phoenix, please.
Thank you!
Lori Phoenix
Favorite Book: This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness
Currently Reading: The Castle Of Troubled Souls Hotel
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reading Device: B071KGVXVS

Post by Lori Phoenix »

Melissa Jane wrote: 09 Jul 2022, 06:18
Lori Kansy wrote: 08 Jul 2022, 17:55 May I please have my name changed also?
Hello. Thanks for the inquiry. Yes, you may. Which username would you prefer? Thanks.
Got it!
Aashu Chaudhary
Favorite Author: J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison
Favorite Book: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aashu-chaudhary.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
fav_author_id: 96867

Post by Aashu Chaudhary »

Can you please change my name to just Aashu Chaudhary.???
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Aashu Chaudhary 1 wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 22:16 Can you please change my name to just Aashu Chaudhary.???
Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. This username is already taken. Can you suggest a different one?
Thank you.

~ Scott Hughes
Aashu Chaudhary
Favorite Author: J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison
Favorite Book: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aashu-chaudhary.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
fav_author_id: 96867

Post by Aashu Chaudhary »

Melissa Jane wrote: 18 Aug 2022, 03:50
Aashu Chaudhary 1 wrote: 17 Aug 2022, 22:16 Can you please change my name to just Aashu Chaudhary.???
Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. This username is already taken. Can you suggest a different one?
Thank you.
I need this name for Name verification points. Can you please assign the other guy(who have original name) with a number after his name, so I can have the desired username. The username with the name only 'Aashu Chaudhary' is inactive. You change the name back after I received my verification if you want. I can see it very peculiar request. But please try to resolve this issue, simply by adding a number to the other guy's username.
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Aashu Chaudhary 1 wrote: 18 Aug 2022, 23:44
Melissa Jane wrote: 18 Aug 2022, 03:50
Hello.

Thank you.
I need this name for Name verification points. Can you please assign the other guy(who have original name) with a number after his name, so I can have the desired username. The username with the name only 'Aashu Chaudhary' is inactive. You change the name back after I received my verification if you want. I can see it very peculiar request. But please try to resolve this issue, simply by adding a number to the other guy's username.
Hello.

Thank you for the suggestion. However, I cannot change other people's usernames without them asking me to as this may lock them out of the site. I forwarded this issue to my manager and it will be solved soon.
Thank you.

~ Scott Hughes
_Iz28
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by _Iz28 »

How can I change my username?

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”