Book Review collages

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Cheryl Erickson
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking)
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheryl-erickson.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Book Review collages

Post by Cheryl Erickson »

How do you make those collage book review advertisements with the small onlinebookclub logo? Where can you get that logo to use it on a collage for Instagram?
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Cheryl Erickson wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 20:53 How do you make those collage book review advertisements with the small onlinebookclub logo? Where can you get that logo to use it on a collage for Instagram?
Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. Often, when you share a link, the logo appears on the preview. Have you shared a review but didn't see the logo? Thanks.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Cheryl Erickson

Yes, my link to my book review shows a huge picture of the OBC logo. But I see so many other links with the cover of the actual book, and a brief comment, and cool graphics. Just wondering how to do that in addition to including a small logo on the collage.
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Cheryl Erickson wrote: 17 Jul 2022, 03:41 Yes, my link to my book review shows a huge picture of the OBC logo. But I see so many other links with the cover of the actual book, and a brief comment, and cool graphics. Just wondering how to do that in addition to including a small logo on the collage.
Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for reaching out. When I started doing reviews, I noticed that the logo showed up beneath my post. This was not an attractive way to promote my reviews, and I quickly figured out that this giant logo would appear on the post if I posted the web link to my review first.

To remedy this, when I would draft my post, I would download a picture of the book's cover and attach it to my post first. Then, I would write a few brief sentences about the summary of the book and sometimes ask a question to get my audience interested. After I wrote this short paragraph, I would include the link to my review directly beneath it.

I hope this helps! :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Cheryl Erickson

Thank you for your reply. This is very helpful. I have been using the OBC logo as a photo on my collages. But I see others using it as a very small sticker with or without the white background on their collages. Do you know how to access the sticker of the OBC logo? Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it.
Tonia Freeman
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Black Hat/White Hat: A tale of Good is Evil
Bookshelf Size: 756
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tonia-freeman.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Tonia Freeman »

I think you must have figured this out lol I was thinking oh I just asked this and when to look what they told me. It was you that I asked ha ha I asked this to you last night and said that you used InstaFrame+
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Cheryl Erickson wrote: 22 Aug 2022, 07:14 Thank you for your reply. This is very helpful. I have been using the OBC logo as a photo on my collages. But I see others using it as a very small sticker with or without the white background on their collages. Do you know how to access the sticker of the OBC logo? Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it.
Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. I'm not sure what you mean. Can you please give me a link to an example of that post and I will advise.

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”