Forum Rules

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Forum Rules

Post by Melisa Jane »

Chongo Situmba wrote: 18 Sep 2022, 23:55 At the moment I don't have a question except that due to network failing I have not yet entered giveaways
Hello.

Thank you very much for this. Kindly note that the Daily Giveaway ends at 5:00 AM EDT. Ensure you enter before then or all your carryover entries will be lost.

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
I2CDOU
Currently Reading: "LOGJAM of a Beauteous MIND"
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-i2cdou.html
Latest Review: visiting With An Angel by Jerry A Greenberg

Post by I2CDOU »

I am new to the onlinebookclub and guidelines are very helpful as well as a point of reference when you get lost in the maze or forget what to do. Moreover, I must say that there is so much information, that it is overwhelming. I am reading the guidelines again to that I can learn how to increase my score. I want to be able to review more books and increase my pay.
On anothe note, although my first review score was low, it did get accepted. That put a smile on my face. As reviewing a book and giving a detail review is totally new to me.
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

I2CDOU wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 12:37 I am new to the onlinebookclub and guidelines are very helpful as well as a point of reference when you get lost in the maze or forget what to do. Moreover, I must say that there is so much information, that it is overwhelming. I am reading the guidelines again to that I can learn how to increase my score. I want to be able to review more books and increase my pay.
On anothe note, although my first review score was low, it did get accepted. That put a smile on my face. As reviewing a book and giving a detail review is totally new to me.
Hello.

Thank you for the insight. Welcome to the review team. I'm glad you are enjoying your stay. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
Casey Edmond
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-casey-edmond.html
Latest Review: The Trials of Uwe, Parts I, II and III by Steven L Masia

Post by Casey Edmond »

You have provided so much information for new members throughout this site! Thanks so much for all the help.
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Casey Edmond wrote: 23 Sep 2022, 14:44 You have provided so much information for new members throughout this site! Thanks so much for all the help.
Hello.

I'm glad you found this post helpful. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

~ Scott Hughes
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I'm glad I read this helpful guideline. Now I have a basis for how to interact here. Thanks.
Petronia Allen
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-petronia-allen.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Petronia Allen »

Thank you, your help was greatly appreciated.
Kristalynn0823
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Bookstore Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 731

Post by Kristalynn0823 »

How do I submit a receipt for a book in order to participate with the forums?
Stephanie Runyon
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Destiny Hawkins
Favorite Book: The Omicron Six
Currently Reading: The North Factor
Bookshelf Size: 1662
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-runyon.html
Latest Review: Deadly Sexy Lizzy Vol. 1-3 by Michael Richey
Reading Device: B07R3HTWLN
fav_author_id: 100303

Post by Stephanie Runyon »

Kristalynn0823 wrote: 15 Dec 2022, 16:05 How do I submit a receipt for a book in order to participate with the forums?

If it is a digital book then you can take a screenshot of the receipt on Amazon by going to your orders and picking digital orders. If you bought a physical book through Amazon, you can do the same thing.

If you are doing a review book, no receipt is needed because you will be using the select tab to pick the book and it will provide the instructions for downloading and what format it is available in.
"Facts don't care about feelings." Ben Shapiro
"Don't try to keep up with me, I live on the edge too thin to see." Ryan Upchurch
"See, one man's inconvenience is another's joy." NF
TrishaCleve
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trishacleve.html
Latest Review: Shadows by William Stephen Edwards

Post by TrishaCleve »

To open...What A Fabulous Quote!! I am going to add that one to my always growing collection of quotes, which I, with all fondness, call my 'Crotes." Thank you for sharing Gali!
In addition, the information you shared is helpful to new members. As I am one of those, you are aiding in my embarkment on this OBC journey. Many Thanks :ugeek2:
Again, I offer my appreciation for your help.
Have a great evening! :techie-reference:
:techie-reference:
Trisha Lee
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

This+3 wrote: 17 Dec 2022, 21:46 To open...What A Fabulous Quote!! I am going to add that one to my always growing collection of quotes, which I, with all fondness, call my 'Crotes." Thank you for sharing Gali!
In addition, the information you shared is helpful to new members. As I am one of those, you are aiding in my embarkment on this OBC journey. Many Thanks :ugeek2:
Hi.

Thank you for the response. I'm glad you like OBC so far. If you need assistance with anything, please let me know.

Thank you.
Melissa.

~ Scott Hughes
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

This+3 wrote: 17 Dec 2022, 21:46 To open...What A Fabulous Quote!! I am going to add that one to my always growing collection of quotes, which I, with all fondness, call my 'Crotes." Thank you for sharing Gali!
You're most welcome! Happy holidays! :)
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
I Like Fiction Books
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-i-like-fiction-books.html
Latest Review: Merlin's Rings: Book One: Young Crusaders by Virginia Hoyt

Post by I Like Fiction Books »

How does someone get -1 replies on a forum post? I was just curious on what this meant or symbolized.
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

I Like Fiction Books wrote: 19 Dec 2022, 11:35 How does someone get -1 replies on a forum post? I was just curious on what this meant or symbolized.
Hi.

Thank you for the inquiry. I'm not sure where you saw this. Can you please attach a screenshot or contact us via the contact form?

Thank you.
Melissa.

~ Scott Hughes
Adriana Aguilar 2

Post by Adriana Aguilar 2 »

Hello! I am new to the site and am really excited I found it. It popped up in my twitter timeline and caught my eye since I’m an avid reader and the advert stated you’re looking for reviewers for books in spanish. However, I only see books in english, could you please direct me to where I can find the books in spanish? Thank you!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”