Forum Rules

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

novitasolossa
Favorite Book: How to Live a Life of Hope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37

Re: Forum Rules

Post by novitasolossa »

Very well; these guidelines really help. For it can prevent me from my negligence. Thanks!
Scarlet Ellis
Favorite Author: Ben Westwood
Favorite Book: Green Shoots by Ben Westwood
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
fav_author_id: 249829

Post by Scarlet Ellis »

ALynnPowers wrote: 12 Jan 2015, 04:42 Thanks for the guidelines! They should be helpful for newer members especially, but also good as a reminder to the rest of us as well!
I am new to OnlineBookClub. It is all so complicated and there is a lot to learn.
Shireen Ubaid
Favorite Book: Crescendo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shireen-ubaid.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by Shireen Ubaid »

My account is said to be banned. I did not get any warnings and it is said that Iam removed from the review team. Please help. I do not know what happened all of a sudden. I did not do anything wrong. Can someone please help me with this.
Odala J Phiri
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odala-j-phiri.html
Latest Review: In the End by Ken Saik

Post by Odala J Phiri »

Thanks for the rules. Will comply with them.
Latest Review: In the End by Ken Saik
Ndagire Hassifah1
Favorite Book: Hemingway’s daughter
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndagire-hassifah1.html
Latest Review: Endgame by William Reed

Post by Ndagire Hassifah1 »

Shireen Ubaid wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 13:59 My account is said to be banned. I did not get any warnings and it is said that Iam removed from the review team. Please help. I do not know what happened all of a sudden. I did not do anything wrong. Can someone please help me with this.
Sorry about that, but try to contact Scott or any Official Review Representative. They will help you out.
Anthony Koons
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Anthony Koons »

Also new. Personally I think the boundaries that the guidelines set give a sturdy foundation to build off once one is familiar with and also think that there should be a little leniency for beginners or something like a guide to oneself could talk to instead of something like guidelines which seem like orders sometimes but other than that I'm excited to see what this club has to offer, thanks for letting me join.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Shireen Ubaid wrote: 21 Jul 2022, 13:59 My account is said to be banned. I did not get any warnings and it is said that Iam removed from the review team. Please help. I do not know what happened all of a sudden. I did not do anything wrong. Can someone please help me with this.
Hello.

Thank you for the inquiry. I'm sorry for the experience. If you were banned from the review team, the message also gives the reason why you were banned and how to appeal the ban.

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Bernisha
Currently Reading: Woman Evolve
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bernisha.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Bernisha »

Thanks much for the information. This serves as a good stepping stone and guide for myself and other new members
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 327
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: One Foot Out of the Box by Vanessa Kristovich

Post by Hager Salem »

Clear guidelines help both parties to achieve what's required. Thank you.
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Bernisha wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 07:40 Thanks much for the information. This serves as a good stepping stone and guide for myself and other new members
Hi.

You are very welcome. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
UcheNduka
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uchenduka.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by UcheNduka »

I'm a new member and I'm aware of the detailed guidelines.
However, I want to know what it means to breach paragraph rules.
Thank you.
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

UcheNduka wrote: 08 Sep 2022, 06:40 I'm a new member and I'm aware of the detailed guidelines.
However, I want to know what it means to breach paragraph rules.
Thank you.
Hi.

Thank you for the inquiry. I'm not sure what you mean by paragraph rules. Can you please explain further?

Thank you.

~ Scott Hughes
Chongo Situmba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Chongo Situmba »

It's a good thing to show Community members what there supposed to do and what there not.this Guidelines are to cause us work in unity and correcting us when we get away from them.A just joined member it is of help, I will be going through it now and then.thanks
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Chongo Situmba wrote: 17 Sep 2022, 08:47 It's a good thing to show Community members what there supposed to do and what there not.this Guidelines are to cause us work in unity and correcting us when we get away from them.A just joined member it is of help, I will be going through it now and then.thanks
Hello.

Thank you for the insight. Welcome to this amazing community. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

~ Scott Hughes
Chongo Situmba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Chongo Situmba »

At the moment I don't have a question except that due to network failing I have not yet entered giveaways

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”