Deletion of my account [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

abajshdmdj
Bookshelf Size: 0

Deletion of my account [resolved]

Post by abajshdmdj »

Hello,
I want to delete my account if possible.
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: My Yellow Brick Road by Patrick J Roelle Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

E askyfullofstars10 wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 03:44 Hello,
I want to delete my account if possible.
Hi there,

And thank you for the message. It is possible to delete your account via the contact form. Before you do, would you mind telling me why you want to delete your account? Is there something the matter? Can I help you with something?

Wishing you a lovely day,
Kirsi
abajshdmdj

Post by abajshdmdj »

No, nothing is the matter. I just changed my opinion and that is the reason why I want to delete my account. I filled the contact form but did not get any notification back about deleting.
Wish you a nice day!
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 512
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

E askyfullofstars10 wrote: 18 Nov 2022, 03:50 No, nothing is the matter. I just changed my opinion and that is the reason why I want to delete my account. I filled the contact form but did not get any notification back about deleting.
Wish you a nice day!
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know, and we are sorry to see you go. Please use the Contact form and select "I want to delete my account" here-
contact.php

Thank you and have a good day!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
abajshdmdj

Post by abajshdmdj »

I did but then, it leads me to “privately contact miderators page”. Is it correct?
Kaitlyn Canedy

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

E askyfullofstars10 wrote: 18 Nov 2022, 13:31 I did but then, it leads me to “privately contact miderators page”. Is it correct?
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you tell me what you see on that page? There may be an option to email reviewteamsupport@onlinebookclug.org. Please let me know so I can assist further. :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
abajshdmdj

Post by abajshdmdj »

I get the message below:

Important New Member Tips
Based on your post count, it seems you are a new member.

The below contact form is only good if your message to us needs to be kept specifically private. As a new member, you can usually get much faster support by reading the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page or by making a public post in the "Suggestion Box" (a.k.a. Public Support Forum).

If you have a question that you think would be good to have answered in the FAQ, or answered more clearly there, please make a post in the Suggestion Box suggested that question and answer be included in the FAQ, so we can not only help answer your question but make the FAQ better for future new members.

We are all happy to help you! These tips are meant to help you get that help faster.

And please, I have been asking you several times to delete it. If possible I want my account to be deleted quickly...
Kaitlyn Canedy

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

abajshdmdj wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 07:44 I get the message below:

The below contact form is only good if your message to us needs to be kept specifically private. As a new member, you can usually get much faster support by reading the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page or by making a public post in the "Suggestion Box" (a.k.a. Public Support Forum).

If you have a question that you think would be good to have answered in the FAQ, or answered more clearly there, please make a post in the Suggestion Box suggested that question and answer be included in the FAQ, so we can not only help answer your question but make the FAQ better for future new members.

We are all happy to help you! These tips are meant to help you get that help faster.

And please, I have been asking you several times to delete it. If possible I want my account to be deleted quickly...
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Since you do not see the option to delete your account on the Contact page, I am going to ask my manager to delete your account. Please allow 72 hours for this process to be completed.

Thank you!
abajshdmdj

Post by abajshdmdj »

That's great! I expect to hear from you soon then...
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

You simply need to scroll down on that page past that message to see the "delete account" option.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Kirsi Cultrera

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Scott wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 20:09

You simply need to scroll down on that page past that message to see the "delete account" option.
Hi, @abajshdmdj,

Did these instructions work for you? Let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Kirsi
abajshdmdj

Post by abajshdmdj »

No! Unfortunately, it didn't. I just continuously encounter with the same page after that I request for the deletion of my account
Kaitlyn Canedy

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

abajshdmdj wrote: 10 Dec 2022, 13:46 No! Unfortunately, it didn't. I just continuously encounter with the same page after that I request for the deletion of my account
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. If you are still struggling with getting your account deleted, please send us an email at reviewteamsupport@onlinebookclub.org so we can assist you further. Thanks!
abajshdmdj

Post by abajshdmdj »

I did, hope that it will work out this time...
Kirsi Cultrera

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

abajshdmdj wrote: 11 Dec 2022, 14:18 I did, hope that it will work out this time...
Hi again,

Did it work out for you this time?

Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”