Delete Account Permanently [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

lumnije Ugzmailji
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Delete Account Permanently [resolved]

Post by lumnije Ugzmailji »

hi, today my 9 year old son managed to create an account with you, he then failed to download any book, i want to delete this account, i google translate here because i don't even know english. please delete my account and send me an email that you have done this.

think it all seems fishy, ​​no matter how much I write to you or press (want to delete account" then get back a message that "he selected a book, but thankfully he was not able to download it,
Ammoy Trought

Post by Ammoy Trought »

Hi I would like to permanently delete my account.
Heban

Post by Heban »

How to delete my account from this page? I'm confused pls tell the exact info
Diya Goyal 1
Currently Reading:

Post by Diya Goyal 1 »

Hey, I am new to this and I just wanted to try out. Now I am in review team and have to review my first book. But I want to delete my account permanently as I am not able to get time for myself only. I need to resign the team for deleting my account. Please help me with it
Sindhu Sin

Post by Sindhu Sin »

Even i want to delete my account plz tell me instructions too. I have the same issue as her.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Diya Goyal 1 wrote: 22 Apr 2023, 13:07 Hey, I am new to this and I just wanted to try out. Now I am in review team and have to review my first book. But I want to delete my account permanently as I am not able to get time for myself only. I need to resign the team for deleting my account. Please help me with it
Hi Divya,
Were you able to delete your account?
To delete your account, please go to the Contact form and select "I want to delete my account"
contact.php
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Sindhu Sin wrote: 01 Jun 2023, 08:24 Even i want to delete my account plz tell me instructions too. I have the same issue as her.
Hi Sindhu,

To delete your account, go to the Contact form and select "I want to delete my account"
contact.php
Tammy Turpin

Post by Tammy Turpin »

My name is Tammy Turpin and I need to delete my account from this online book club as have family issues with my dad that has become sick and so I don’t have the time to do this right now! Thank you so much and I wish you all well with the company! Please let me know when my account has been deleted!
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Tammy Turpin wrote: 22 Jun 2023, 14:35 My name is Tammy Turpin and I need to delete my account from this online book club as have family issues with my dad that has become sick and so I don’t have the time to do this right now! Thank you so much and I wish you all well with the company! Please let me know when my account has been deleted!
Hi, Tammy,

And thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about your situation. If you do not have any pending reviews, you can delete your account via the contact form.

I hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative
Ronda Boots

Post by Ronda Boots »

Hello, please delete my account. It is not working out for me. Thank you
maria l moreno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by maria l moreno »

Hello I want to delete my account
gracebeatriceconcepcion

Post by gracebeatriceconcepcion »

Hello,
I was wondering if i could delete my account here on Onlinebookclub. I realized while using it is that i have to purchase the book and since i am still a student and could not afford the books here. I would totally enjoy this place since i wanted to know about people who also enjoys books like i do. This place is a wonderful place to be in if your a bookworm.
Mihaela-Luiza P

Post by Mihaela-Luiza P »

Hello. Thank you all, please delete permanently my account, I don't use it anymore.
Shaan Halaith

Post by Shaan Halaith »

I want to delete my account please I beg you.
zainab syed
Currently Reading: Chameleons

Post by zainab syed »

Hi. I want to delete my account permanently.Kindly help me . Thankyou.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”