Delete Account Permanently [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Tavitha Louloudaki
Bookshelf Size: 0

Delete Account Permanently [resolved]

Post by Tavitha Louloudaki »

Hello. Thank you for all but I want to delete permanently my account.
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Tavitha Louloudaki wrote: 27 Nov 2022, 11:11 Hello. Thank you for all but I want to delete permanently my account.
Hello Tavitha,

And thank you for the message. May I ask, what might be the reason for this? Is there anything I can do to help? If you wish to talk more privately, please use your contact form. If you are still absolutely sure you want to delete your account, it can also be done via your contact form. I hope this information helps. Kindly let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Wishing you a lovely day,
Kirsi
Amy Fuson

Post by Amy Fuson »

I need to delete my account too. I am not a reader nor do I need to publish a book for review. I was looking on your site without realizing that I'm stuck after signing up that I can't seem to find a way to delete my account. I need a person to help me delete my account
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Amy Fuson wrote: 29 Nov 2022, 12:02 I need to delete my account too. I am not a reader nor do I need to publish a book for review. I was looking on your site without realizing that I'm stuck after signing up that I can't seem to find a way to delete my account. I need a person to help me delete my account
Hi Amy,

Thank you for reaching out. To delete your account, please go to the Contact form and select "I want to delete my account"-
contact.php

Please let me know if you need further assistance. :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Amy Fuson

Post by Amy Fuson »

This is not available for me to do so
I have no book to publish NOR am I a Author or Writer or Anything for that matter
I want my information to be removed from this site
I can not seem to do it because it keeps saying I got the First Steps to do which is upload my Book information BUT I do NOT have that to give at all. I have never wrote a book nor been apart of one either
Kaitlyn Canedy

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Amy Fuson wrote: 29 Nov 2022, 22:15 This is not available for me to do so
I have no book to publish NOR am I a Author or Writer or Anything for that matter
I want my information to be removed from this site
I can not seem to do it because it keeps saying I got the First Steps to do which is upload my Book information BUT I do NOT have that to give at all. I have never wrote a book nor been apart of one either
Hi Amy,

Thank you for reaching out. Based on this information, it sounds like your account is an author account. Can you send screenshots of the Contact page to reviewteamsupport@onlinebookclub.org? Seeing what the Contact page shows will allow us to assist you further.

Thanks!
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Amy Fuson

Post by Amy Fuson »

Yes thank you
I sure will
Kirsi Cultrera

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Amy Fuson wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 09:24 Yes thank you
I sure will
Hi Amy,

Has this issue been resolved for you?

Thank you, and have a lovely day,
Kirsi
Amy Fuson

Post by Amy Fuson »

No nothing has been resolved. I can not seem to get anyone to delete my account. I don't need any account because I am not a Author or Writer or anything at all. I don't have any need to have an account. Everytime I'm messaged back the information given does not work so that I can delete my account. Can not someone just do it themselves?
Kirsi Cultrera

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Amy Fuson wrote: 06 Dec 2022, 13:14 No nothing has been resolved. I can not seem to get anyone to delete my account. I don't need any account because I am not a Author or Writer or anything at all. I don't have any need to have an account. Everytime I'm messaged back the information given does not work so that I can delete my account. Can not someone just do it themselves?
Hi, Amy,

And thank you for the message. I am so sorry that this has gotten so complicated for you. What do you see when you go to your contact form (this one: contact.php)? Can you add a screenshot of it here so that I can see what might be going on?

Thanks, and have a great day nevertheless,
Kirsi
Amy Fuson

Post by Amy Fuson »

How do I send the screen shot? I sent a email at the link above given by Kaitlyn Candy but no one ever emailed me back. There is no where to attach a screen shot on this post
Kaitlyn Canedy

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Amy Fuson wrote: 08 Dec 2022, 11:36 How do I send the screen shot? I sent a email at the link above given by Kaitlyn Candy but no one ever emailed me back. There is no where to attach a screen shot on this post
Hi Amy,

Thank you for reaching out. If you sent an email to reviewteamsupport@onlinebookclub.org, a staff member will answer you if they have not already. Kindly be patient as they go through the emails. Thank you! :)
Amy Fuson

Post by Amy Fuson »

I emailed that email once already than I received an email saying it is not a valid email to send. Emails to
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: Kaleidoscopic Shades
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Amy Fuson wrote: 09 Dec 2022, 23:21 I emailed that email once already than I received an email saying it is not a valid email to send. Emails to
Hi.

Thank you for reaching out. I found your email this morning and gave you some instructions. I hope they helped.

Thanks.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Honey Shaikh

Post by Honey Shaikh »

Hello,
I was wondering if I could delete my account here on Onlinebookclub? Not because it isn't a good site, it definitely is. But I don't think I will be active here from now onwards.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”