If you have more than 10 approved posts, but your posts are being held for moderation, reply here

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Re: If you have more than 10 approved posts, but your posts are being held for moderation, reply here

Post by Scott »

Andy Peter wrote: 23 Feb 2023, 17:30 Hello, Good day please I have summited my review a couple of times but it's still under review by the moderator board. I received a post that I will be banned because my has not been updated please I need need help
This topic is for people with at least 10 posts. You had zero posts at the time of your post.

Reviews are not submitted via the forums. Reviews are submitted via the Update tab of the Review Team Page.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
John Morgan 6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-morgan-6.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by John Morgan 6 »

Hi, thanks for finally reaching out. I have been a reviewer for about 1 month or so and I got the message that my posts are held for moderation. I also reviewed a total of more than 10 books where I scored an average of around 80% and for the last 6 reviews I scored 100%. Please fix this for me. I love this club so much and I would feel so bad to not be a part of this club. Please help
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 378
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Keys to Healthy Communication by Bobby R Patton,Rusalyn H Andrews and Jennifer Page Daily
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

John Morgan 6 wrote: 05 Mar 2023, 06:53 Hi, thanks for finally reaching out. I have been a reviewer for about 1 month or so and I got the message that my posts are held for moderation. I also reviewed a total of more than 10 books where I scored an average of around 80% and for the last 6 reviews I scored 100%. Please fix this for me. I love this club so much and I would feel so bad to not be a part of this club. Please help
I checked, and it does not appear that your posts are being held for moderation.

Thanks,

Alice
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Christine Johanna Miszuk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christine-miszuk.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christine Johanna Miszuk »

Hi! I am new to the system and have tried to reply to a posts and post one of my own. I also joined the review team as well.

As I am new to the system I don't have more than 10 approved posts but the reply I tried to post earlier this morning is still being held for moderation and I'm just wondering how long this process will take?

Thank you!
Andrew Butchers
Currently Reading: The Long Arm of Fantomas
Bookshelf Size: 51

Post by Andrew Butchers »

Christine Miszuk wrote: 04 Apr 2023, 15:41 Hi! I am new to the system and have tried to reply to a posts and post one of my own. I also joined the review team as well.

As I am new to the system I don't have more than 10 approved posts but the reply I tried to post earlier this morning is still being held for moderation and I'm just wondering how long this process will take?

Thank you!
Sometimes the moderation deals with a post within a few days; sometimes weeks. I have posts which I made in December which are still pending.
Christine Johanna Miszuk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christine-miszuk.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christine Johanna Miszuk »

Andrew Butchers wrote: 28 Apr 2023, 01:51
Christine Miszuk wrote: 04 Apr 2023, 15:41 Hi! I am new to the system and have tried to reply to a posts and post one of my own. I also joined the review team as well.

Thank you!
Sometimes the moderation deals with a post within a few days; sometimes weeks. I have posts which I made in December which are still pending.
Yes! These post just got reviewed from about a month ago. I'm just learning the process so really I was just curious. I have no doubt that there are so many posts to go through with all the members that it takes time!
Christine Miszuk
Ellie Greenberg
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Ellie Greenberg »

Hi! I believe I have more than 10 posts waiting for review but I can’t really remember the exact amount. I know that I haven’t had any approved and it’s been probably at least a month by now.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Ellie Greenberg wrote: 02 May 2023, 19:38 Hi! I believe I have more than 10 posts waiting for review but I can’t really remember the exact amount. I know that I haven’t had any approved and it’s been probably at least a month by now.
Thanks in advance for the help!
Sorry, the question is actually if you have 10 already approved posts, not if you have 10 waiting approval.

Whether additional posts will be held for moderation or not depends primarily on how many approved posts you already have.
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

Amber Orton
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amber-orton.html
Latest Review: "Dumb" Orphans by Allan Low

Post by Amber Orton »

I have one post in moderation and another approved but nothing is happening. I’m owed $10 and have been for a long time. Why is this happening?
Ellie Greenberg
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Ellie Greenberg »

Ah, that’s my bad! Sorry for the bother and thank you for letting me know! :)
BB8_Rey
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by BB8_Rey »

Hi there, New member here. None of the posts I have made
went live, Not sure that I have made over 10 though. I made a couple of new posts and did a few replies to others but nothing at all got uploaded to the site :(
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

BB8_Rey wrote: 26 May 2023, 14:36 Hi there, New member here. None of the posts I have made
went live, Not sure that I have made over 10 though. I made a couple of new posts and did a few replies to others but nothing at all got uploaded to the site :(
Your post count is only 8, and this post does not appear to have been held for moderation.

Victoria Chidimma
Currently Reading: Dandelion
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Victoria Chidimma »

Hi, i'm a new member.
I've made at least 10 post here, 2 got approved and posted, 2 were disapproved, but the rest have not been posted or reviewed
Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Victoria Chidimma wrote: 14 Jun 2023, 01:46 Hi, i'm a new member.
I've made at least 10 post here, 2 got approved and posted, 2 were disapproved, but the rest have not been posted or reviewed
Your current approved post count is only 7.

payal thakker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-payal-thakker.html
Latest Review: Inner Trek by Mohan Ranga Rao

Post by payal thakker »

I have been waiting for my reviews to get published and receive payout of already published posts. It’s already 3 weeks. Please let me know if I will receive payment? Thank you!

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”