Change My Status as Reviewer! (Solved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Azad100864
Bookshelf Size: 0

Change My Status as Reviewer! (Solved)

Post by Azad100864 »

Hi, This is Azad from Bangladesh. Wrongly I registered as author but I want to review books. Would you please change my status as Reviewer?
Thanks in advance!
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Azad100864 wrote: 01 Feb 2023, 23:33 Hi, This is Azad from Bangladesh. Wrongly I registered as author but I want to review books. Would you please change my status as Reviewer?
Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Kindly click on the contact form and choose the "I want to join the Review Team" option.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Official Reviewer Representative
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Azad100864

Post by Azad100864 »

Dear Melissa, Thanks for your quick response but " Contact Form" is not opening! How can I solve the problem, would you please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 510
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 16%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Azad100864 wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 06:35 Dear Melissa, Thanks for your quick response but " Contact Form" is not opening! How can I solve the problem, would you please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Many users are experiencing a similar error, and management has been notified of this problem. I advise waiting patiently and checking back occasionally to see if the Contact page is working again.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to assist.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Azad100864

Post by Azad100864 »

Thanks, surly I will wait and let you know.
Thanks
Azad100864

Post by Azad100864 »

Thanks, surly I will wait and let you know.
Thanks
Donga Nevil

Post by Donga Nevil »

Hello, I have the same problem. I have just joined and I have been also automatically assigned to author role. Is the problem solved already? Thank you.
Farah A 2

Post by Farah A 2 »

Dear Melisa, I'm Farah from Indonesia. Can you please change my status as Reviewer? Beforehand, I made the wrong registration as an author too.

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”