communication

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Jenean McBrearty
Bookshelf Size: 0

communication

Post by Jenean McBrearty »

I do not own a cell phone. I entered my landline, but see that you communicate by text. Is this text ONLY or can you leave a message? I suggest you accommodate people who cannot afford a cell phone and use an e-mail address instead.
Jenean McBrearty
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 378
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Keys to Healthy Communication by Bobby R Patton,Rusalyn H Andrews and Jennifer Page Daily
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Jenean McBrearty wrote: 10 Mar 2023, 18:54 I do not own a cell phone. I entered my landline, but see that you communicate by text. Is this text ONLY or can you leave a message? I suggest you accommodate people who cannot afford a cell phone and use an e-mail address instead.
Jenean McBrearty
Thanks for the suggestion - I will pass this on.
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
John Cameron
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by John Cameron »

I'm in the same boat ..... no cell phone & don't want to get one
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

John Cameron wrote: 24 Apr 2023, 13:40 I'm in the same boat ..... no cell phone & don't want to get one
Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the delay in answering your message. I am following up on this; has this issue been resolved? If not, what would be your preferred method for verification purposes?

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”