How do i can get a copy

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Luigi Astron Lucciano
Favorite Author: Paul Zindel
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 15
fav_author_id: 39597

How do i can get a copy

Post by Luigi Astron Lucciano »

I want to ask if i can get a book from amazon, i have try to login in amazon website but it does not allow me to purchase it from there, any idea where i can get it? and how?
Rahm
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Kaleidoscopic Shades
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Mohammad Rahim Awang wrote: 12 Mar 2023, 02:33 I want to ask if i can get a book from amazon, i have try to login in amazon website but it does not allow me to purchase it from there, any idea where i can get it? and how?
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Please contact Amazon about this issue.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Official Reviewer Representative
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”