The duration of solving issue (resolved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Luigi Astron Lucciano
Favorite Author: Paul Zindel
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 15
fav_author_id: 39597

The duration of solving issue (resolved)

Post by Luigi Astron Lucciano »

I have sent a special code as following instruction guidelines, but I still unable to enter my bookshelves and enjoying all full features as usual. I need a solution to address this accordingly and what should I do now to get back my cabinet with full functionality? and I wonder how many days should I wait to solve this issue.
Rahm
Kaitlyn Canedy
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Napoleon Hill
Favorite Book: Too Old Too Soon
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaitlyn-canedy.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick
2024 Reading Goal: 12
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Kaitlyn Canedy »

Luigi Astron Lucciano wrote: 15 Mar 2023, 11:10 I have sent a special code as following instruction guidelines, but I still unable to enter my bookshelves and enjoying all full features as usual. I need a solution to address this accordingly and what should I do now to get back my cabinet with full functionality? and I wonder how many days should I wait to solve this issue.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. If I understand correctly, you were banned from using Bookshelves? Is this correct?
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”- Mewtwo
Luigi Astron Lucciano
Favorite Author: Paul Zindel
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 15
fav_author_id: 39597

Post by Luigi Astron Lucciano »

Hi, thanks for your reply. This case has been closed due to an appeal by sending a special verification code to Facebook, however, the new unreasonable reason regarding (Review ID 61004) replaced the restrictions on my registered account. Please tell me what should I do to get my registered account unblocked. I have to wait for further action from all my registered social media accounts that are connected to this website. Please clarify so that I can secure back my account, I feel insecure on this website, Please tell me what action I should take to release the restrictions on my registered account.
Rahm
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 378
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Keys to Healthy Communication by Bobby R Patton,Rusalyn H Andrews and Jennifer Page Daily
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Luigi Astron Lucciano wrote: 16 Mar 2023, 02:57 Hi, thanks for your reply. This case has been closed due to an appeal by sending a special verification code to Facebook, however, the new unreasonable reason regarding (Review ID 61004) replaced the restrictions on my registered account. Please tell me what should I do to get my registered account unblocked. I have to wait for further action from all my registered social media accounts that are connected to this website. Please clarify so that I can secure back my account, I feel insecure on this website, Please tell me what action I should take to release the restrictions on my registered account.
Hi - I responded to this in another thread, which I moved to a more appropriate forum.

In a nutshell, we cannot deal with ban appeals on the forums.

Thanks!
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”