Error Downloading Free Book via Amazon [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Brut Tuth
Currently Reading: Tour of Duty
Bookshelf Size: 9

Error Downloading Free Book via Amazon [resolved]

Post by Brut Tuth »

I'm in Indonesia, and Amazon does not allow downloading a free book due to my region not being supported.

Is there a way to enter the giveaway without downloading from Amazon? I managed to put Contrived on my bookshelf.
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 379
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Dissonance by Aaron Ryan
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Brut Tuth wrote: 19 Mar 2023, 01:13 I'm in Indonesia, and Amazon does not allow downloading a free book due to my region not being supported.

Is there a way to enter the giveaway without downloading from Amazon? I managed to put Contrived on my bookshelf.
Yes, as long as you read the sample, you don't need to buy the book to enter the giveaway.

Thanks,

Alice
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Catalina Isabel
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catalina-isabel.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Catalina Isabel »

Hi, I have a similar issue being in NZ as we use the Amazon from Australia, where some of the samples are not available.
When you enter the giveaway it says we require a receipt of downloading the sample, but sometimes this is unavailable or we need to get it from a different website.. Is that ok?
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Catalina Isabel wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 03:26 Hi, I have a similar issue being in NZ as we use the Amazon from Australia, where some of the samples are not available.
When you enter the giveaway it says we require a receipt of downloading the sample, but sometimes this is unavailable or we need to get it from a different website.. Is that ok?

Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your message. I am following up on this; has this issue already been resolved?

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thank you, and have good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative
Catalina Isabel
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catalina-isabel.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Catalina Isabel »

Kirsi Cultrera wrote: 06 Aug 2023, 16:15
Catalina Isabel wrote: 29 Mar 2023, 03:26 Hi, I have a similar issue being in NZ as we use the Amazon from Australia, where some of the samples are not available.

Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your message. I am following up on this; has this issue already been resolved?

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thank you, and have good day,
Thanks for getting back in touch, Kirsi. No worries it is resolved now. Catalina
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

I will mark this topic as resolved. However, if you have any questions or suggestions at anytime, or if there is anything with which we might be able to help, please do contact us. We are always happy to help! :)
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”