Amazon reviews (Solved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Digital store
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-digital-store.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Amazon reviews (Solved)

Post by Digital store »

Please I'm having a problem with my Amazon account and I'm a new user. My review just got published from onlinebookclub and I just realized that I can't leave review or write reviews as a new user on Amazon. please will I still get paid for onlinebookclub if I don't write reviews on Amazon. I'm in need of money, and my mother is 75 years old who needs some medication in the hospital.
Digital store
Currently Reading:

Post by Digital store »

Help please.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Digital store wrote: 23 Mar 2023, 18:41 Please I'm having a problem with my Amazon account and I'm a new user. My review just got published from onlinebookclub and I just realized that I can't leave review or write reviews as a new user on Amazon. please will I still get paid for onlinebookclub if I don't write reviews on Amazon. I'm in need of money, and my mother is 75 years old who needs some medication in the hospital.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I received your email about this. Since this is currently being handled via email, I think it's best that we do not handle it here, too.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Digital store
Currently Reading:

Post by Digital store »

I don't understand
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

Digital store wrote: 24 Mar 2023, 01:38 I don't understand
Hi,
.I responded to your email about this issue. Creating a topic about the same issue and also sending an email about it would mean we handle the same issue twice, which would not only be time-consuming but also confusing. Since you already sent an email about this, it is best that we handle it via email instead of this forum post.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Dalal Shukri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dalal-shukri.html
Latest Review: The Law of Unintended Consequences by Mike D Peek

Post by Dalal Shukri »

Hi!
I'm facing the same problem...
I just realized that a new Amazon account can't leave reviews on the site and my review has already been published.
What can I do?
Tracy Swanepoel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tracy-swanepoel.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Tracy Swanepoel »

I am also havi
ng the same problem
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

If you are on the Review Team and are unable or unwilling to leave Amazon reviews, you will want to make sure you have specified that fact on the Preferences tab of the Review Team Page.

In other words, on your Preferences tab, you will want to change the answer for "Are you able and willing to leave Amazon customer reviews?" to "no".

By setting your Preferences correctly, the software will automatically hide the books that do not match your Preferences from the list shown to you on the Select tab to improve the convenience to you and help ensure you don't accidentally select a book for review that you are not eligible to review. :)
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”