Semi-Social Media Celebrity

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Semi-Social Media Celebrity

Post by Melisa Jane »

Jennifer Raybould wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 22:54 Greetings,
I'll save us all time and cut to the meat. My name is Jennifer, I am an author and I speak freely and without a filter. Well, that is more accurately, other then my attempt not to trigger anyone's internal disgust mechanism.
What do I want from you?
I currently have over 4k people, who read and frequent one of my many social media account pages. On the same Facebook page I have 1,620 Followers. It is because of these numbers of people who's attention I hold captive, that I am interested in selling to you my space and time. For the purpose that you also obtain the attention of my followers and general veiwers for purpose of your potential sales. May I suggest you do so in the form of advertisements on said page?
Who am I?
I am a published author, and I was a journalist for a number of years. I tell you this as marketing is not 100% my "gig" however, I would not be able to say I was speaking truthfully, if I said that I have not sold advertising in the past. Though, it has been many, many, many, years since last I participated in such endeavors for personal financial enrichments.

It's been interesting attempting to communicate OnLineBookClub
Have a wonderful evening!

Jennifer R
Hi,

Thank you very much for reaching out. I'm not sure a program currently exists where you are able to get paid for advertisment on your Facebook page. However, there's a Twitter reward program where you get paid monthly for retweeting and replying to the Book of the Day announcement. Is this something you may be interested in?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Official Reviewer Representative
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”