What if I oCo-Wrote an e-book in Chile (Resolved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Bonnie Quaintance
Bookshelf Size: 0

What if I oCo-Wrote an e-book in Chile (Resolved)

Post by Bonnie Quaintance »

The book was called Makin' It Chile-Style, and was written around 2004-2005 under pseudonyms by my late husband and I. The e-book is no longer available for sale on the internet and the computer where it resided was stolen. I also wrote a short series for Escape Artist's Newsletter about the ex-pat experience in Chile. I know that this MIGHT technically make me an author of sorts and...ahem.. I ALSO write music and had a song picked up for a movie that was probably purchased for viewing outside the USA since I was stiffed for said song. I don't know what category I belong in, but I really only want to read and review books! I am currently stalled regarding what to do since I have nothing (except a song), to submit to any "authors." Please help ASAP? :roll:

Also I had no idea WHERE this query belonged since I did not see any relevant areas> I am always the oddball, lol! :eusa-think:

Respectfully,
Bonnie Quaintance
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. If you do not have any published books, then you can join the review team. If you created an author account, please click on the contact form and choose the "I want to join the review team" option.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Bonnie Quaintance
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Bonnie Quaintance »

Thank you! Onwards to the books! I’m thrilled and thank you!

Bon Quaintance
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 203
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: My Yellow Brick Road by Patrick J Roelle Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Bonnie Quaintance wrote: 24 Apr 2023, 05:55 Thank you! Onwards to the books! I’m thrilled and thank you!

Bon Quaintance
Hello,

And thank you for the message. I am happy to hear you were assisted.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”