A friendly suggestion [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

A friendly suggestion [resolved]

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Hi. Couldn't be possible if the first ten reviews have a time frame also for approving it? And I wish that every unapproved review details the mistakes I'm done or even reminds me of what I've missed in the review so that I can improve my writing for it. The comments of the moderator are not enough for me to learn how to do better reviews of it. Yes, there are guidelines on how to answer it but I am hoping that the constructive comments are more detailed. And I hope that the approval would be faster a bit so I can improve my reviews for it, where I am lacking or needs improvement. Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Hazel💛 :)
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Moderators are required to explain why a review is rejected, in case your review is rejected. If any of your reviews was rejected and the moderator did not explain why, please let me know and I'll follow up on this.

I can add the suggestion to introduce a timeframe for first ten reviews approval. Do you have any specific timeframes in mind?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Hi Melissa.

I wish for a maximum of two weeks.
Thank you.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 203
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: My Yellow Brick Road by Patrick J Roelle Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 25 Apr 2023, 20:10 Hi. Couldn't be possible if the first ten reviews have a time frame also for approving it? And I wish that every unapproved review details the mistakes I'm done or even reminds me of what I've missed in the review so that I can improve my writing for it. The comments of the moderator are not enough for me to learn how to do better reviews of it. Yes, there are guidelines on how to answer it but I am hoping that the constructive comments are more detailed. And I hope that the approval would be faster a bit so I can improve my reviews for it, where I am lacking or needs improvement. Thank you for reading.

All the best,
Hazel💛 :)
Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the delay in answering your message. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”