MISSING UPDATE TAB [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Lisa Douglas 1
Currently Reading: Just Die
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-douglas-1.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

MISSING UPDATE TAB [resolved]

Post by Lisa Douglas 1 »

Why did the update tab disappear? I can't go any further with this review without the ability to update!
Husky03
Favorite Book: The Digital Fortress
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-husky03.html
Latest Review: The Fight for Sleep by Thad R Harshbarger

Post by Husky03 »

Lisa Douglas 1 wrote: 15 May 2023, 09:40 Why did the update tab disappear? I can't go any further with this review without the ability to update!
Hi! I have never heard of the UPDATE tab disappearing before, so I'm not sure what may be wrong.
However, when we selected the book to review, we also received a link to the UPDATE tab along with the confirmation email. Perhaps you can try using that link to update your status report first. If it doesn't help, you might want to post your question in the Review Team Support forum instead.
Hope this helps! :tiphat:
Lisa Douglas 1
Currently Reading: Just Die
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-douglas-1.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Lisa Douglas 1 »

Thanks!
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Lisa Douglas 1 wrote: 16 May 2023, 09:35 Thanks!
Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the delay in answering your message. I am following up on this; has this issue already been resolved?

One thing that could explain a missing updated tab is if the review was canceled for some reason. You can always check the statuses of your reviews from your history page.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative
King Nyebuchi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-king-nyebuchi.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by King Nyebuchi »

Hello Admins, I'm unsure of how to drop a post as I can't see a box or an icon that enables me to drop one, so I'll just drop mine under this.
I have submitted a review twice already(as well as PRQ), because whenever I go back to check my "History", it shows that the review has not been submitted but I indicated that I have finished reading. It just happened again about a day after submitting my review on the book for the second time, please can someone help me rectify the issue?
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

This topic has already been marked as resolved. However, if you have any questions or suggestions at anytime, or if there is anything with which we might be able to help, please do contact us. We are always happy to help! :)
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”