need major help [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Trixie Nova
Currently Reading: Fifty Shades of Grey
Bookshelf Size: 2

need major help [resolved]

Post by Trixie Nova »

just tell me how to log out and delete my account because it's really confusing to understand how this website works for a newbie like me
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I'll be glad to assist you. What challenges are you facing when using the website? If you are looking for any specific pages, I can send you direct links.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Trixie Nova

Post by Trixie Nova »

thank you but the thing got resolved. but yeah i would be greatly thankful if you can provide me with information on how to select a book that i want to read of a particular genre in select tab where you chose book for reviewing.

thanks again
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Trixie Nova wrote: 22 May 2023, 13:43 thank you but the thing got resolved. but yeah i would be greatly thankful if you can provide me with information on how to select a book that i want to read of a particular genre in select tab where you chose book for reviewing.

thanks again
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. To select a book, please go to your select tab and choose one of the books that are available to you. I hope the book you are looking for is available. You can click your preferred genre from the sub-navigation menu .

I hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Natalie Frinchaboy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Natalie Frinchaboy »

I tap on the book to read and it doesn’t open
Trixie Nova

Post by Trixie Nova »