Payment Method [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Malaika Mukhtar 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Payment Method [resolved]

Post by Malaika Mukhtar 1 »

Greetings! Hope you are doing well. I was curious about the payment method as the instructions clearly said that payment will be done through PayPal. However, PayPal is not available in different countries, is it possible to receive the payments through Payoneer?
Thanks.
Britni Flannery
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Britni Flannery »

I was wondering if you can only get paid by PayPal? Are there any other ways to get paid (exp. Cashapp, prepaid card ex.).
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Malaika Mukhtar 1 wrote: 24 May 2023, 09:19 Greetings! Hope you are doing well. I was curious about the payment method as the instructions clearly said that payment will be done through PayPal. However, PayPal is not available in different countries, is it possible to receive the payments through Payoneer?
Thanks.
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, PayPal is currently the only available payment method. Adding other methods is under management's consideration. I am sorry for the disappointment this may have caused.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Britni Flannery wrote: 24 May 2023, 11:04 I was wondering if you can only get paid by PayPal? Are there any other ways to get paid (exp. Cashapp, prepaid card ex.).
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, PayPal is currently the only available payment method. If another method was to be added, what would be your preferred one?

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”