Tablet e-book reader designed for OBC reviewers?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Julie Peiler
Currently Reading: Now I Understand
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Tablet e-book reader designed for OBC reviewers?

Post by Julie Peiler »

She must be kind she must be witty; very sweet and fairly pretty..."
We all know those words. Can Scott design or commission a qualified designer to make the reviewer club members a tablet e-book reader like a combo of the Nook in color with the features of a new Kindle Scribe? Black and white went out of style a century ago. Why are Kindles still black and white? Love all of Kindle Scribe's other new features, however, but could we have color please?
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Julie Peiler wrote: 25 May 2023, 06:46
She must be kind she must be witty; very sweet and fairly pretty..."
We all know those words. Can Scott design or commission a qualified designer to make the reviewer club members a tablet e-book reader like a combo of the Nook in color with the features of a new Kindle Scribe? Black and white went out of style a century ago. Why are Kindles still black and white? Love all of Kindle Scribe's other new features, however, but could we have color please?
Hi there,

And thank you for your interesting suggestion. What would be the benefits of this one, other than it being pretty? :reading-7:

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Julie Peiler

Post by Julie Peiler »

It would basically be a Kindle Scribe in color. It would likely make us all really happier and be mutually beneficial to everyone.
Julie Peiler

Post by Julie Peiler »

The Kindle Scribe is awesome, but color please?
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for this suggestion. I've added your suggestion to the internal to-do list.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”