Amazon review - obligation to buy?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Vanya Zhecheva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vanya-zhecheva.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Amazon review - obligation to buy?

Post by Vanya Zhecheva »

Hi,
To be honest, your site seems to be much more complicated to navigate that it should be.
How can I leave a review on Amazon (obligatory!) without purchasing the book?
Should I write completely new review for the book or I can publish the same one as here? Of course, if I somehow get to this point!
Thanks
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Vanya Zhecheva wrote: 25 May 2023, 15:38 Hi,
To be honest, your site seems to be much more complicated to navigate that it should be.
How can I leave a review on Amazon (obligatory!) without purchasing the book?
Should I write completely new review for the book or I can publish the same one as here? Of course, if I somehow get to this point!
Thanks
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. When you are selecting a book to review, you need to carefully read the description. If the book has a special Amazon review requirement, don't select this book for review if you can't leave an Amazon review. Otherwise, you will be notified of guidelines violation #8. Kindly check the guidelines again.

Here's the link...
review-team/guidelines.php

Have a great day. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

I'm wishing you a good day. :tiphat:
Jeremie
Official Reviewer Representative

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”