Downloading "free" book. [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Robert Ashton
Bookshelf Size: 0

Downloading "free" book. [resolved]

Post by Robert Ashton »

When I click on the download link I go to Amazon which wants me to start a free trial to kindle unlimited. I do not want to subscribe to unlimited. BTW the post says I do not need unlimited.
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Robert Ashton wrote: 25 May 2023, 19:58 When I click on the download link I go to Amazon which wants me to start a free trial to kindle unlimited. I do not want to subscribe to unlimited. BTW the post says I do not need unlimited.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry for having trouble obtaining a copy of the book. May I know what format you are choosing when accepting the book for review?

Have a great day. If you have any other concerns, please let us know. :tiphat:

Thank you.
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Kim Patterson 1
Currently Reading: Once We Were Family
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kim Patterson 1 »

I don’t know how to get the book I’m reviewing back on my phone! I was reading it and accidentally clicked out. It’s on my bookshelf, but that doesn’t allow me to access it. Thanks! Kim
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Kim Patterson 1 wrote: 13 Jun 2023, 00:16 I don’t know how to get the book I’m reviewing back on my phone! I was reading it and accidentally clicked out. It’s on my bookshelf, but that doesn’t allow me to access it. Thanks! Kim

Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your question. I am following up on this; has this issue already been resolved?

Kindly note that whenever you have problems with the book you are currently reviewing, you can go to the Update Tab and submit an error report. That will allow the admins to help you out.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”