Facebook declining my comments?![resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

todwyer01
Currently Reading: From the Fatherland with love
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-todwyer01.html

Facebook declining my comments?![resolved]

Post by todwyer01 »

To whom it may concern,

I have been a member of the Facebook page for more than 4 years and have commented almost daily on the BOTD posts. But today (May 26, 2023), any comment I make is being rejected or "Declined" for the reason stating that "Author has been a group member for 0 days or less."

Can someone please explain why this is happening and figure out a way to fix this issue?
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1375
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: All That I Love by Hina Yu Cao

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

todwyer01 wrote: 26 May 2023, 16:55 To whom it may concern,

I have been a member of the Facebook page for more than 4 years and have commented almost daily on the BOTD posts. But today (May 26, 2023), any comment I make is being rejected or "Declined" for the reason stating that "Author has been a group member for 0 days or less."

Can someone please explain why this is happening and figure out a way to fix this issue?
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. This is probably a glitch. I will notify this issue to the management. Have a great day. :tiphat:

Thank you.
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
todwyer01
Currently Reading: From the Fatherland with love
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-todwyer01.html

Post by todwyer01 »

Jeremie Mondejar wrote: 26 May 2023, 22:23

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. This is probably a glitch. I will notify this issue to the management. Have a great day. :tiphat:

Thank you.
Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter! I hope you have an amazing day and weekend!
Jeremie Mondejar
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1375
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: All That I Love by Hina Yu Cao

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

todwyer01 wrote: 26 May 2023, 22:54
Jeremie Mondejar wrote: 26 May 2023, 22:23

Hi,

Thank you.
Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter! I hope you have an amazing day and weekend!
Hi,

You're welcome, and you can now comment on the Facebook page.

I'm wishing you a good day. :tiphat:
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”