New to this site, need help (Resolved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Starr Felix
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 0

New to this site, need help (Resolved)

Post by Starr Felix »

I'm very new at this. 1) I can't locate the correct place to start reading my book on Audible, how do I get my book on Audible to read? I chose this book about a week ago. I'm on my Amazon PAD Audible account and I can't find it to read it? 2) I'm not going to be able to get paid on my PayPal account, because the account is under a different email address for 1 and 2 I was never asked any questions to set up my PayPal account to get paid. So how do I set it up to get paid to review this book?
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1375
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: All That I Love by Hina Yu Cao

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Starr Felix wrote: 28 May 2023, 11:09 I'm very new at this. 1) I can't locate the correct place to start reading my book on Audible, how do I get my book on Audible to read? I chose this book about a week ago. I'm on my Amazon PAD Audible account and I can't find it to read it? 2) I'm not going to be able to get paid on my PayPal account, because the account is under a different email address for 1 and 2 I was never asked any questions to set up my PayPal account to get paid. So how do I set it up to get paid to review this book?
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. For your first query, you need to obtain the audible version on the Amazon website. Second, you need to add your PayPal email address in the preferences tab located on your Review Team page. You need to have a working PayPal account to get paid. I hope this helps you clarify your query.

Have a great day. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

Thank you. :tiphat:
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Starr Felix
Currently Reading: The Unfakeable Code®
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Starr Felix »

Thank you. I was able to get both PayPal account added and I got onto my Amazon tablet and found the book in Audible. I had 2 free book choices, so I used 1 for this book. I will start listening tomorrow. In hopes weather is good enough to connect to the internet. Thank you for the help. After I'm done listening to the book where do I go to submit my opinion on the book?
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Only books selected via the select tab can be reviewed on the OnlineBookClub. Did you select this book via the select tab? If you did, then you need to update the status of your review via the update tab . You will also submit your review via the update tab. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”