Payments via Revolut?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Iuliana Petrescu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iuliana-petrescu.html
Latest Review: Living in Color by Mike Murphy

Payments via Revolut?

Post by Iuliana Petrescu »

Hello!

I am a new member of the Review Team and I would like to know if it is possible that payments to be made via Revolut. I don't have a Pay Pal account, so it would be much easier for me to use Revolut.

Thank you very much,
Iuliana
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Iuliana Petrescu wrote: 29 May 2023, 02:36 Hello!

I am a new member of the Review Team and I would like to know if it is possible that payments to be made via Revolut. I don't have a Pay Pal account, so it would be much easier for me to use Revolut.

Thank you very much,
Iuliana
Hello,

And welcome to the team! :) Unfortunately, PayPal is currently the only available method of payment. Other methods have been suggested to the management, and they are under evaluation. Could you tell me, why would Revolut be better than PayPal?

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Iuliana Petrescu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iuliana-petrescu.html
Latest Review: Living in Color by Mike Murphy

Post by Iuliana Petrescu »

Hello, Kirsi!

Thank you for the welcoming! :) I am very glad that I finally found you. :)
The first argument is that I already have a Revolut account and it is easier to use it - make payments / move money in different vaults and there are no commissions.
Secondly, I don't have a PayPal account and according to my research - at least for Romania - PayPal has numerous disadvantages like: fixed commission at every withdrawal from your PayPal account to your credit card; another commission for using another currency other than the euro etc.

I hope that my arguments are convincing enough to hope for a easier way to get paid. :D

Wish you a nice day,
Iuliana
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: Kaleidoscopic Shades
Bookshelf Size: 189
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion. I've just now added your suggestion to the internal to-do list. Once accepted and implemented, you'll be updated.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”