Select Rating Out of 4 or 5 on Reviews ?

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Chrystie Mims
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chrystie-mims.html
Latest Review: The Raven Conspiracy by Michael Spratt

Select Rating Out of 4 or 5 on Reviews ?

Post by Chrystie Mims »

I am having trouble on my phone and my computer saving my review draft and previewing to get to publishing. I have written the review, and I have selected my ratings. It keeps telling me I have not selected a rating out of 5, but I have. It keeps getting stuck on this and won't let me move forward. Suggestions? Thanks so much!
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

Chrystie Mims wrote: 30 May 2023, 18:58 I am having trouble on my phone and my computer saving my review draft and previewing to get to publishing. I have written the review, and I have selected my ratings. It keeps telling me I have not selected a rating out of 5, but I have. It keeps getting stuck on this and won't let me move forward. Suggestions? Thanks so much!
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

You'll have to include the ratings in your review. That is "I rare it x out of 5."
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Chrystie Mims wrote: 30 May 2023, 18:58 I am having trouble on my phone and my computer saving my review draft and previewing to get to publishing. I have written the review, and I have selected my ratings. It keeps telling me I have not selected a rating out of 5, but I have. It keeps getting stuck on this and won't let me move forward. Suggestions? Thanks so much!

Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your question. I am following up on this; has this issue already been resolved?

Kindly note that you need to add the rating of x/5 to the body of your review text.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”