delete my account

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

aoibhinn obrien
Bookshelf Size: 0

delete my account

Post by aoibhinn obrien »

I want to delete this account but there is no instructions given to do so and the help is useless.I dont want to be asked why i want to delete my account .Its none of your business.I will be reporting this site if i dont get clear instructions.
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: The Book of Moncoto by Mosetta Penick Phillips-Cermak, Ph.D.

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

aoibhinn obrien wrote: 31 May 2023, 08:07 I want to delete this account but there is no instructions given to do so and the help is useless.I dont want to be asked why i want to delete my account .Its none of your business.I will be reporting this site if i dont get clear instructions.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. You can find it in the contact page. You are free to stop using the website at any time. All mailing list emails have an unsubscribe link at the bottom if you no longer wish to receive emails.

However, we would be very sorry to lose you as a member of our book club. Is everything okay? Is there anything I can do to help?

Whether you choose to stay on as a member or not, do you have any suggestions for ways to improve OnlineBookClub and make OnlineBookClub even better?

Thank you. :tiphat:
Jeremie
Official Reviewer Representative

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”