unban the account

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

vansh sharma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27

unban the account

Post by vansh sharma »

"this message is showing how to unban the account please help for next procedure" The review must be original, meaning you cannot plagiarize part or all of it. The review is exclusive to OnlineBookClub.org, meaning you cannot post it on another website. If you have a blog or personal website, we hope you post a link to the review on your website, or you can feel free to write a different review of the book on your website, or summarize the review in different words on your website. Reviews will be checked for plagiarism or violations of the exclusivity agreement, and violations will result in being booted from the program and revocation of any payments. Please note, you are being given a book for free that is normally sold for a price (and in some cases being given an additional monetary payment) in exchange for writing the review and giving it exclusively to OnlineBookClub.org, and we may have specific arrangements with the author/publisher regarding when, if ever, and in what ways we will publish the review, which is why it is important that this system isn't undermined by the review being something that is already published elsewhere whether because it was plagiarized illegally or because it has been distributed in violation of this agreement. If you really want to publish the review elsewhere such as on a personal blog, you can contact us after it has been published publicly here for permission to be exempt from the exclusivity agreement which I will generally be happy to give, especially provided you link back to the original posting of the review. One important reason to not post the review elsewhere prior to it being published is that the editors check reviews for plagiarism, and thus the editors will mark it as plagiarized if they find the review published elsewhere, even if elsewhere happens to be your own personal website or blog or a post somewhere made by you.
Jeremie Mondejar
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Still searching
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 1375
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeremie-mondejar.html
Latest Review: All That I Love by Hina Yu Cao

Post by Jeremie Mondejar »

vansh sharma wrote: 04 Jun 2023, 11:55 "this message is showing how to unban the account please help for next procedure" The review must be original, meaning you cannot plagiarize part or all of it. The review is exclusive to OnlineBookClub.org, meaning you cannot post it on another website. If you have a blog or personal website, we hope you post a link to the review on your website, or you can feel free to write a different review of the book on your website, or summarize the review in different words on your website. Reviews will be checked for plagiarism or violations of the exclusivity agreement, and violations will result in being booted from the program and revocation of any payments. Please note, you are being given a book for free that is normally sold for a price (and in some cases being given an additional monetary payment) in exchange for writing the review and giving it exclusively to OnlineBookClub.org, and we may have specific arrangements with the author/publisher regarding when, if ever, and in what ways we will publish the review, which is why it is important that this system isn't undermined by the review being something that is already published elsewhere whether because it was plagiarized illegally or because it has been distributed in violation of this agreement. If you really want to publish the review elsewhere such as on a personal blog, you can contact us after it has been published publicly here for permission to be exempt from the exclusivity agreement which I will generally be happy to give, especially provided you link back to the original posting of the review. One important reason to not post the review elsewhere prior to it being published is that the editors check reviews for plagiarism, and thus the editors will mark it as plagiarized if they find the review published elsewhere, even if elsewhere happens to be your own personal website or blog or a post somewhere made by you.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry for the trouble with the ban process. Kindly click the link on the ban page to appeal the ban. Ask for a recheck. If the editor didn't make an adjustment ask for an admin recheck. I hope this helps you clarify your query.

I'm wishing you a great day. If you have any other concerns, please let us know.

Thank you. :tiphat:
Jeremie

"Jesus Christ is the Saviour of the world."
vansh sharma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27

Post by vansh sharma »

Kindly click the link on the ban page to appeal the ban but where is the link can u provide me the link.
(Ask for a recheck. If the editor didn't make an adjustment ask for an admin recheck. I hope this helps you clarify your query).
how to recheck,how to do admin recheck can u send me the link
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please take a screenshot of the message that says you were banned and send it here? This will help me to assist you further.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”