Question about book review

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Samuel70
Bookshelf Size: 0

Question about book review

Post by Samuel70 »

I have paid to get my book reviewed and have noticed that the reviewer didn't finish reading the book nor did the reviewer give a review on the book. And how do I get more reviewers to review my book?
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Samuel70 wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 17:32 I have paid to get my book reviewed and have noticed that the reviewer didn't finish reading the book nor did the reviewer give a review on the book. And how do I get more reviewers to review my book?
Hi, Samuel,

And thank you for your message. Please email to Author Support for further advise. I have sent you the email address via PM.

I hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”